Are people on GaG really dramatic?

All the questions are getting quite annoying. For example: He looked at me while passing a pencil in class, does this mean he likes me? Or he said I he likes my hair, so why hasn't she aksed me out yet? Another example: My boyfriend said another girl was pretty, is he cheating on me? Some people on here make the biggest assumptions from the smallest things.

0|1
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree some are quite dramatic, I believe it's the idealistic hopes (especially found along the lines of romance) that people have regarding another person which they aren't courageous enough to ask said person to confirm the assumptions

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It never gets better here, but it also never gets worse. GaG is GaG. People are wishful and stupid because they can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are better than all the pedophile troll questions this week. I think Tolga has been eying little kids at the bus stop or something...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. GaG is quite an edgy community, but the stupidity can be laughable sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|1
    • 3mo

That question is not complicated in the least.

• Show All
    • 3mo

k, you're an asshole, sorry i even tried

• 3mo

I'm not an asshole. You're just trying to find meaning in nothing. That's exactly what this question was about!

• Your examples are common examples of girls overthinking the hell out of things which happens a lot on here.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Us females need to chill the fuck out then.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think I would say dramatic so much as watch and/or read too much garbage that make them think things mean MUCH more than they really do.

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes I'm fucking dramatic so what why are you so mean omg you must be a KKK member WITCH HUNT HER.
    25.media.tumblr.com/...m7l42hGmm61r1n5pqo2_500.gif
    lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Bunch of dramatic, oversensitive, safe-space needing ninnies if you ask me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dramatic? I have seen more drama in a mortuary! I just cannot take the questions in here seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Overly dramatic

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you saying you hate me? What does this mean? Are all girls cannubals?
    Lmaooooo bs I know

0|0
    0|0
  • 90% of GAGers are drama queens. They say they're not, but they are. It's ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0