What made you use that Username & if you had the chance, would you change it and to what?

pretty straightforward question :)

0|0
18|19

Most Helpful Guy

• It's too simple to be true :D
    I'm Hans but Hans1 was not unique... Hans11 or Hans111 weren't unique either (not accepted by GAG) :o
    So I doubled the 111 and there was my username :D
    I feel good this way so I won't change it... If you'd change let me know to what so we can follow our top football lady!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My username is the surname of one of my favourite characters ever from Les Miserables. I loved her personality (she was kind and gentle but had a fire and stubbornness and sharp intelligence to her that I really admired) and I wanted to try to be a little more like that. I don't think it worked :P But I wouldn't change my username.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• My username came from the fact that I'm just a dude that plays drums... 25 is just a random number lol.

At this point, I probably wouldn't go as far as to change it, but I've wanted to at times. I don't know... maybe if I thought up a good name one day. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • It was one of my many unfortunate mistakes committed during 2011.

I'd change it to something more appropriate like KingDong, or TheLegendofDonkeyKock, or MasterSwag, or SirTrollsALot, or HeWhoIsFullofShit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was just teasing a ex-member on here. :D I hope she's doing well. She's a good kid. I don't really care what my user name is so no I wouldn't change it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't change it.
    Because its objectively better than every other username.

+points for soccer yea

1|0
    0|0
  • i have a few, but can't think of any of them right now besides Battleswag 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • This is like 3 time i am writing this,
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need somebody to lean on.🎶
    And it's just fine, o won't change it, i have put so much effort being popular. *fake tears.

1|0
    0|0
  • my username is my rl name
    besides its means the brightest star is the sky
    i can't do better than that :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I use this user name for almost every informal website since I was 13... because I am a dude and I am great... so it became dudegrt... the username got stuck and rest is history

1|0
    0|0
  • Bitches love wine and I am open to that.
    Actually my name would be "OpenWide" but well someone else had it

1|0
    0|0
  • I would keep it

1|0
    0|0
  • That nobody will ever take it, it's short, and I have the legal privilege to stop anyone trying to use it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cause I'm huk and i SMASH

1|1
    0|0
  • It is my name so only I choose this user name.. I won't change the user name..

1|0
    0|0
  • A little hobby of mine :D LoL

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty straight forward username and I wouldn't change I

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to be called Mr. Peters instead of by my first n.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chad Thundercock

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• Elissa / Dido was the Phoenician queen of Carthage. And Carthage is in modern day Tunisia, Tunis, which is my hometown. So it's a historical reference to my heritage.
    Carthage was the biggest city in the Mediterenean at some point.
    www.ancient.eu/.../1213.jpg?v=1431030305

1|0
    0|0
  • I just didn't know what to put so I just chose this username (not creative at all 😂 )

and I dont know what I would change it to if I think of changing it. 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • No I love apples.

1|0
    0|0
  • I chose it cause I was blonde but I'm not now so probably would change it? But everyone knows me as this so maybe not

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an empathetic lady. :P I have no idea what I'd change it, too, though.

1|1
    0|0
  • Half name, half personality trait.

2|1
    0|0
  • I changed my username when it was possible. So, I guess I wouldn't change again if I could.
    I use it because it has a meaning to me and it's unique.

1|0
    0|0
  • DatingAdviceGirl, pretty straight forward. I like giving dating advice and i'm a girl~ ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I chose mine because it's my one of my favorite bands and the year that they started. Probably wouldn't change it, I really like it

1|0
    0|0
  • That's easy, my name is Lada, and I love chocolate :P

1|0
    0|0
  • It's the one I use for my instagram and I am starting to use it on other sites as well.
    I would not change it, I like my name.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to make a new account and I was just trying to come up with something quick. I'd change it if I had the opportunity but I don't know what I'd change it to

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm a classic

1|1
    0|0
  • Tris is my favourite fiction character. We have the same personality so I decided to put this and no I wouldn't change it. Also the second "s" after Tris is for strength

1|0
    0|0
  • It has to do with a question I got asked quite often. It was about motorcycles
    " do u ride 2".

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Russian and a blonde. Nope I would not change it!!

1|1
    0|0
  • self explanatory lol maybe change to carpet muncher lol

0|0
    0|0