"What it really means to be masculine", "What it takes to be a real man", etc.
To be perfectly honest, they don't have a clue what it takes to be a man, or what it is like to be a man. You are the polar opposite of a man, so stick to telling other women how to be women. Still very pretentious, but at least it makes more sense than a woman telling a man how to be a man.
- I have noticed this trend26% (5)77% (23)57% (28)Vote
- I haven't noticed this trend, to be honest. A few female GAG users here and there, but that is about it.26% (5)10% (3)16% (8)Vote
- I have not noticed ANY female GAG users telling men how to be men AT ALL.5% (1)3% (1)4% (2)Vote
- Shut up and become my definition of a man!21% (4)0% (0)8% (4)Vote
- Other answer22% (4)10% (3)15% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Perhaps is because many of us are getting tired of some male GAG users telling us their definition of what it means to be feminine, how a lady should be like (according to them), their frequent post about being anti-commitment, trying to convince us to think like them about marriage being useless, their obsession about our prime years, etc.
They post many things to bring women down.1
Most Helpful Guy
Honestly, the opposite sex DOES determine the rules for our gender to a large extent. It's the same when guys say that girls should act feminine and not sleep around. There is pressure on both guys and girls to be a certain way. Some of this is coming from their own gender but a lot is determined by what the other gender deems valuable and attractive, that's just the way it is. A lot of girls on here will say how unfair it is to judge females who sleep around as unfeminine. Too bad. Girls don't get to decide what guys like. But at the same time, guys don't get to decide what girls find masculine either. Wish it wasn't this way but it is and it won't be changing any time soon.1