What do you think about the fact that you can't downvote people that have blocked you?

• Nothing
    23%(5)21%(9)Vote19%(4)
  • Its dumb, i want to downvote them
    14%(3)35%(15)Vote57%(12)
  • Its good
    18%(4)14%(6)Vote10%(2)
  • Stop caring about the haters anonman
    45%(10)30%(13)Vote14%(3)

Most Helpful Girl

• Idgaf lol.

What bothers me are people I don't even know that have me blocked.

• Yeah me too.

• It is possible that you are accidentally blocked. I have done it myself, which is why I check my list of blocks regularly. It has been at zero for at least 9 months.

Most Helpful Guy

• I really want to downvote them because they blocked me because they pretty much admitted that they couldn't win a debate with me and I want to downvote their stupidity

• I debate people on here that generalize and shit on things and they block me, if i want to down vote them later on i can't. Well you can't have everything in life i suppose.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• It doesn't bother me. I actually went to upvote someone and found out I was blocked, though. That was odd, haha.

• I want to downvote them, there's a reason they blocked me lolol or I've blocked them.

• I don't care

• It's all just immature

What Guys Said 6

• Really and truly, is that the most serious thing that you have to worry about?

• Firstly, they have blocked you, for some reason, and don't want you voting on their comments.

Secondly, to try and get your own back, you could downvote ALL their opinions/comments, even if they are good ones.

• I had no idea some people had so much free time to do that.

• Many peole on here have too much free time! LOL! Me included, at least for the next 4 weeks!

• dont really care about that

• you shouldn't even see their opinion if you are blocked or have blocked someone. I don't see the point of hiding the questions but leaving the opinions there

• There shouldn't be a block button at all #nosafespace

• Its good