What do you think about the fact that you can't downvote people that have blocked you?

• Nothing
    23% (5)19% (4)21% (9)Vote
  • Its dumb, i want to downvote them
    14% (3)57% (12)35% (15)Vote
  • Its good
    18% (4)10% (2)14% (6)Vote
  • Stop caring about the haters anonman
    45% (10)14% (3)30% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Idgaf lol.

What bothers me are people I don't even know that have me blocked.

0|4
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah me too.

• 3mo

It is possible that you are accidentally blocked. I have done it myself, which is why I check my list of blocks regularly. It has been at zero for at least 9 months.

Most Helpful Guy

• I really want to downvote them because they blocked me because they pretty much admitted that they couldn't win a debate with me and I want to downvote their stupidity

1|2
    1|1
    • 3mo

I debate people on here that generalize and shit on things and they block me, if i want to down vote them later on i can't. Well you can't have everything in life i suppose.

What Girls Said 4

• It doesn't bother me. I actually went to upvote someone and found out I was blocked, though. That was odd, haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care

0|1
    0|0
  • I want to downvote them, there's a reason they blocked me lolol or I've blocked them.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's all just immature

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Really and truly, is that the most serious thing that you have to worry about?

0|1
    0|0
  • dont really care about that

0|1
    0|1
  • Firstly, they have blocked you, for some reason, and don't want you voting on their comments.

Secondly, to try and get your own back, you could downvote ALL their opinions/comments, even if they are good ones.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I had no idea some people had so much free time to do that.

• 3mo

Many peole on here have too much free time! LOL! Me included, at least for the next 4 weeks!

• you shouldn't even see their opinion if you are blocked or have blocked someone. I don't see the point of hiding the questions but leaving the opinions there

0|0
    0|0
  • There shouldn't be a block button at all #nosafespace

0|0
    0|0
  • Its good

0|1
    0|0