Anyone ever feel hesitant about submitting a question or take?

Usually because it's a controversial post or that it's a post that can offend people as a result of misinterpretation.

1|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Not so much because of potential controversy, but I was hesitant on submitting my first few myTakes. I hadn't written them on here until a couple of weeks ago and felt weird sharing my writing with others.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No not at all. Misinterpretation is the readers problem and not mine , but their reaction always becomes my problem and it will be dispatched as fast as it comes on board

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I did. I never wrote a Take, but I gave up on posting some questions because I thought that people wouldn't understand me or get it wrong.

0|1
    0|0
  • All the time. People love to take things out of context

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I used to not feel hesitant on my previous account. But now I do and it's not because it would be controversial or that it could offend people. People on here are just too rude for the simplest questions and myTakes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah at times but the Mytakes are a lot to write so haven't done it yet and for it being offensive just write it anonymously then

0|1
    0|0
  • No those are the best post I know there will be lots of responses and I can argue.

0|1
    0|0
  • sometimes, but only because I feel to lazy to write a take

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, there is this thing called anonymous. .

0|1
    0|0