Would you really want to associate yourself with people on GAG?

• Yes. People on this site are intellectually on the same level as I am.
    53% (8)36% (8)43% (16)Vote
  • No. People on this site are lame, and I want nothing to do with these people.
    47% (7)64% (14)57% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
3mo be honest here. post as anon if you want to

1|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends. There is a wide range of people on here. There are people surely smarter than me, there are people probably not as smart. There are people who I'd get along with and people who I'd hate to be around. I don't think it is as simple as a yes or no question.

I've actually interacted (skype, kik, and whatnot) with people on here before and would consider them friends. From that, I wouldn't mind associating with them outside of GAG too.

Now, there are deplorable people. This site can attract all sorts of nasty characters (hence the internet in general). Can't say I'd wanna associate amongst them through any facet of life. All in all, I guess it's just like real life-- some are good, some are bad.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no, there are people who I look up to and want to be friends with (but I'm a loser so no one wants to be my friend).

However the majority of people that I've met are some of the most dumbest assholes I've ever met. But there are some good people on this site.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Never. First time being on this site in months. After changing my fucking life this is one of the most mediocre sites on the Internet. People looking for validation and kind replies instead of the truth.

Men here are lost as fuck. When you surround yourself was insecure pathetic people with a totally negative outlook on life you follow.

I'd get the fuck off this site and Never come back which is exactly what I'm gonna do right now. You should follow.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Amen

• 3mo

Both men and women on this site are extremely delusional.

• There are people here I would associate with yes

1|0
    1|1
  • I picked option A with a qualifier that only some of the people not all of the people would be on same wavelength as me

0|0
    0|0
  • there are all types of people here. can't generalise it like that

0|1
    0|0
  • No because when people post their honest opinions and I see many of their views, I know I wouldn't get along with them in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • nope i dont

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha.

No.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd associate myself with @prettyapathetic anyday 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • ain't no one tryna associate with me

0|0
    0|2
  • No I don't but not because they are lame, there are only few lame ones like you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Some people yes. Some people no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people on this site actually give me faith in humanity. I'm a lot more mature than most of my friends in real life and I feel like I can connect better with some people on GAG. Most importantly, it doesn't make me feel like a complete outcast. Haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people on here, yes, I'd be fine being around them. I can't say that for every user, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't gree with any of the descriptions added to the yes or no. Yes I associate myself, because I fucking use the site.
    The people who use this aren't lame. But some people here are just stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • I am on gag am I?
    So why would that make me different from all the users
    or even better

0|0
    0|0
  • No, some people are cool but I like real people more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yh no

0|0
    0|0
  • what do you mean by associate?

0|0
    1|2
  • I prefer as many as I like, mostly to just keep most of em online.
    Maybe some guys though.

0|0
    0|0