Do you find people on this website to be hypocritical?

sometimes I feel lots of people on here are hypocritical.
I notice if it's a general question like "Is it girly for guys to wear pink" vs a more personal question like "Is this pink shirt too girly for me to wear" The responses from the same people will be different.
on the general question people will say "no it's just a color. Pink isn't feminine"
and on the personal question the same people will say "wear a different color. You look too feminine"
(Sorry if that was a stupid example. It's the only one I can think of but I have seen it with different questions too)
Am I the only one who has noticed this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your example is a good one because the question style is more personal, the answerer might be nicer - I wouldn't call it hypocritical unless they gave two different answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am hypocritical all the time on here as I just cannot take the questions seriously. And also I like to have a laugh [even at my own jokes] when I respond to the questions like -"I have a 3 inch wennie. Will my g/f leave me if she finds out my best friend as a 12 inch pork hammer between his legs?"

What Guys Said 4

• I don't feel like that

• The problem with pink isn't that it's too feminine but that you get judged for it if you wear it.

• Sometimes.

• Yes the women are.

What Girls Said 1

• It happens. You're bound to find hypocritical people everywhere.