Is Girls ask Guys turning into Fakes ask Troll Questions?

My bad I tried to be more creative with the title lol. Anyway a lot of what i see is rate me rate me! But it's either the same pics or something that was taken off of Google/Yahoo. Then there's the obvious troll questions.. Look, I don't believe in censorship and to be honest lol some of the troll shit is funny, but it's going on way too much and wearing more than a bit thin..

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been on here, dear, for way Over 2 years and hopefully Counting. And with Any "Troll Questions," who Knows What is Fake? It's Gag, so Anyone should Expect just Anything on this Site.
    I know myself I have Posted questions that answer of Serious Intent but ended up having Fun with it and some even asked Me "Is this a troll question?"
    It won't Stop though. There is always Something every day.
    What I do not like and is 'Wearing more than a bit thin' with me, is All of the Rude and Crude Comments on Gag,. However lately, it Seems to be More calmed down. Maybe More people are Blocking and getting Blocked to Give a Helpful Hint.
    Good luck and Great question, @jman46241 xx

Yeah sure, no problem with talking a little shit on here from time to time and I have also mistaken some questions that were actually real that I thought were BS. Yeah me and @Triss had to deal with a real piece of work earlier lol. I want to say to you that I do not like being referred to as dear, I have seen you around this site and pretty much always value your opinions (Including this one) and thank you for liking this question and the mention :)

lol!!! Oh, sorry "More," although I have a good friend on Gag whose name is "Mo," no Troll. xx

• 28d

Thank you, hun, for the Vote of Confidence. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the Internet and you're on a site that allows people to post under Anonymous. That's just asking for it.

On a side note, a lot of people lie on here anyway. It's not much different than the trolls. At least the trolls are funny.

I'm with ya but it's getting repetitive and less creative like 1 step above spam..

What Girls Said 6

• There are lots of trolls, and while it's extremely amusing momentarily, I can imagine that for some of the older users it might wear a bit thin...
    But it wouldn't be GaG without the trolls though, and you can't really take this site too seriously anyways lol.

Agreed and I really don't, but thought it would be an interesting question to ask and get good feedback from.

Yep fair enough.

• There are a lot of trolls here lol. I open the road when they wanna pass. Like that one who wasn't sure if it was "he" or "she" lmao😂

• There will always be those trolls with their silly questions and catfishes who choose to hide their real identities for whatever reason. Just gotta know what to expect and focus on the positives.

• mine are real

• Yes.

• Yeah it's definitely gettin pretty annoying

What Guys Said 9

• No. In order for something to turn into something, it has to be different at first. It was and always will be trolls asking Troll questions. Which is why I'm here to give troll answers

I cannot answer your questions 3. I will not be crossing the bridge..

• Trolls on the internet, trolls in real life. You gonna keep crying about it OP?

Who's crying? I just want you faggots to be more creative ;)

• Lotta homos tryna score dick pics

Ahh you should have told me earlier, I would have whipped it out awhile ago..

• actually, a lot of the obvious troll questions are taken down but some questions can just be genuine even though for you it sounds suspicious.

• Yes it most definitely is.
    I'm Jeb Bush, and I endorse this message.

• Can't stand trolls.

• It can feel like that at times

• I'm fine with the trolls. they're just having fun. You should try it sometime

Don't make people that don't like fun, have fun. They're assholes anyway, fuck'm.

@jman46241 eh it's not all it's cracked up to be. Now sex in public, that's where it's at.

@Gommers Only if enough people are around.. Anyway what was the deal with that mouthfullofdicks idiot? Talking shit for no reason lol

• Anyone who doesn't comply with the feminazi system is a troll according to women and their trained army...