Does anyone know how to delete or deactivate an account on here?

i wanna delete my account but i dont know how. can anyone show me step by step? thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• If you would like to cancel your account, simply sign into GirlsAskGuys and click Settings from your account drop down menu (top right).
    Under Cancel your account, select a reason from the drop down menu and add details to tell us why you cancel.
    Then click Cancel Account.
    Your account will then be cancelled but your posts will remain visible.

If you would like to keep your account but stop receiving emails, please uncheck boxes under Email Settings and you will no longer receive emails for daily or weekly updates.

Most Helpful Girl

• Under your "Settings" tab on your profile, scroll all the way down to the bottom. There will be a section to cancel your account.

What Guys Said 3

• Sure, I'll show you step by step. Pay attention to your screen. Once I've hacked in i"ll be able to do it for you, so just watch what I do

• Settings >>>> cancel my account

• I still don't know how to post a picture with a question or in a reply/response.

What Girls Said 0