Do you agree that MyTakes/Questions should not be transferred automatically in “Sexual Behavior” category, if in case they contain an adult word?

For example, I posted a MyTake which included the song “Cum On Feel The Noize”, and it was transferred in Sexual Category automatically. I believe it will happen the same now, since I mentioned the word “cum”.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah, there are cases like yours where it shouldn't be added to the "Sexual Behavior" category. You should talk to Fathoms77 to change the topic for you. However, it is done just as precaution because some people will just throw it into a random topic and not every user wants to see sexually-based myTakes.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is reasonable to do so but if the situation arises, you can ask it to be changed, I was doing a piece of testicular cancer and of course loads of trigger words sent it to sexual behaviour, I just asked admin to change it to "Health & Fitness". There has to be trigger words for questions because they are posted immediately , maybe a closer look with takes to see what content sent it to "Sexual Behaviour" might be advisable by admin.

What Girls Said 3

• Talk to fathoms77 about it and he might move it for you.

I do think things should automatically be moved though. There are a lot people who like to try and be sneaky with their weird kinks to get people to click on their posts.

Well he does it on his own from what I've noticed, but till he does... I get some comments like "Why is this in Sexual Behavior?"

There you go then

• No, I think you're being picky and treating GAG admin like they're fucking genies who grant any ridiculous wish.

• Hell no

What Guys Said 1

• nooo