Do you think "asshole's anonymous" is a problem on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol Is this about my answer on the question you replied to me to?

"No, she is way out of your league. You dont stand a chance."

It was in his poll, it was his words not my words silly 😜

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i do. Most of the anonymous people on here do so to become assholes and troll and be assholes to other uses and the ridiculous thing about it is it offers them all kinds of protection for being cowards. How ironic is that? That's why this site has issues.

Right? or its easily for them to cuss for no reason what so ever and sorry to say but this is the true most of these assholes are men.

Yup or they will get harassment charges press on then in real life.

them in real life*

What Guys Said 8

• A little bit but it is like any post, you have to have a radar that will gloss over the stupid or offensive posts on here though in fairness some of the named posts can be as bad.

• I think it's a problem that there is no "Assholes' Anonymous". Some glutey holes need a place to speak their mind.

• Nope, have you sewn other places with anonymous users? Far worse than here.

• There just a bunch of coward motherfuckers

• maybe

• No, I think a lot of the people on this website have no spine and are afraid of their own shadow

• Feminists are going to make the west a FEMINAZI NORTH KOREA with censorship and jailtime for anyone who opposes them

• Well let see do you think blocking people on here for silly shit as them not agreeing with you on a subject is less assholish?

How about trying to get them banned because you share different ideologies?

What Girls Said 3

• Yes because people are getting offend over dumb shit then cause a fight with people. GAG seriously needs to deal with these people. I find it funny when people are being rude to me GAG doesn't take it down but when they flagged mine shit even thou they deserve it gets take down. This is why I'm start to dislike GAG permanently because they don't seem to care that much.

All they care about is telling editors what to make for mytakes and that battleroyale crap.

• At times, sure. People like to troll on here and most other Internet sites.

• Do you have an anon stalker because that blue anon is creeping on you