How did you discover this website?

• Google
  • Friends
  • Can't remember
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in around the 9th grade and I really wished that there was a way for me to know what girls think of random little shit. Stuff like do they notice my eyes going towards their boobs and do they realize that I can't help it sometimes. Or why it takes them so long to get ready in the morning. If they wore makeup because they wanted to put it on or because they really thought guys cared that much and all these other. Do vaginas ich, what the fuck is a period, just little questions I didn't have the ability to walk up to a girl and ask.

Little did I know there was an entire online community dedicated to that cause lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Completely by accident in Google. I didn't mean to stay for more than 1 day but hell yeah I got addicted

What Guys Said 18

• *AHEM* Well... it was a dark and stormy night... I was feeling for a snack and decided to go down stairs for a bite when these 3 NINJAS came crashing through my kitchen window swords drawn.

So... I got into a crouching Pigeon hidden Poodle fight stance and asked them in a manner like those old kung fu movies where the lip sync doesn't match up with the audio. "Young grasshoppers... why do you enter my temple of solitude?"

One of them stepped forward, took off his mask and had the head of an Angry Banana and said; "Our wifi went out O' great Poodle Master, we need to ask a question on GAG so we decided to use yours"

To that I replied; MOFO you could've just knocked on my fucking door, fine... use my wifi but you fixing my dam window. That's when they logged onto GAG.
    I saw what they were doing, and like Smeagol to his precious I was hooked...
    THE END. :v

• I Googled "Where do dreams go to die?" and ended up here!

• Interesting... I tend to be sort of a "Lone Wolf" in that I do a lot of things by myself. I did a Google search to see how women felt about the "Lone Wolf", and I saw this!

• I am fairly sure it was keying a question into google but it must have been a couple of times before I joined because I thought it would be a very young crushing/romantic site but I found it had a wider base.

• Google. I wanted to know if girls like shy and quiet guys.

• google led me here when i wanted to ask about how girls feel about guys masturbating

anyway how about you. how did you find gag?

• I found this website lying amongst a pile of corpses, at the entrance to Dante's vision of Hell.

• I googled how to masturbate and this site came up

• I was experimenting at the time and wanted advice from girls on giving oral.

• I think i was googling things sex related.

• Uncle Google.

• Tbh i can't even remember, i found it like 2 or 3 years ago. Before this i was on ask. fm

• I was invited by a friend

• purely by accident when I googled something.

• No idea what 14 year old me was doing when he found this site.

• I bumped into it when I was using google.

• i had to ask a question one day and since yahoo answers sucks, i looked up other sites i can use and found this

• Google

What Girls Said 11

• Can't remember

• The ever popular Google led me here.

• Googled something, clicked on GaG by accident.
    Best happy accident of my life lol

• I Googled something & was sent here.

• googled a question

• Google.

• Google

• Google by accident

• i was just googled somthing and it gave me link to this site many times

• Just was looking around on Google lol

• Googled a question related to crushes