Can I deactivate this "Trending Question!" or "Trending Poll!" notification bullshit?

What's the point of not following anyone if I still do receive notifications for things that are not directly concerning me?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• You can turn off those notifications by going to your settings page on your profile and scrolling all the way to the bottom. Uncheck the notification that says "You want to receive content and news from GirlsAskGuys" and then click "save."

• You can mute questions youve responded to but uninterested in continuing to hear about and you can adjust to limit your notifications in settings

• Yes you can!

• You definitely can. Under your "Settings" tab on your profile, you can find the "Notifications" section of it. In the "Community" subsection, uncheck the last box that says you want to receive content and news or something.

What Guys Said 1

• In your settings page - Tick box to stop notifications from GaG