When asking questions on here, do you take in to account the different beliefs of the different people on here?

I don't believe kids under 18, should be having sex, let alone dating. I just don't think it's right, it's just my opinion, so when i see girls (and guys) on here, talking about having sex, under 18, i can't answer the question. Shouldn't i be able to answer ALLLLLL questions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, you can answer those questions and share your thoughts on the matter. From there, it's up to the user, of course.

What Girls Said 2

• I also think they're too young, but I'd much rather educate them on safe sex than lecture them. If they're gonna do it, they need to know how to do it safely.

• I agree with you. And usually I accept all opinions even of they differ from mine as long as they're respectful I'm okay.

What Guys Said 3

• i think that a big point of this site is the differing views. i think we should respect people and not go out of our way to start fights or condemn behavior but nonetheless dissenting views are a part of life and part of any good conversation

• I don't understand why you feel you should refrain - If you want to say I wouldn't have sex under 18, why not, that is your view - That is what the site is for, a whole range of different opinions

• I see a lot of questions that I just skip over cause of different reasons. dosnt bother me at all, just is what it is. everones different.