Should GaG do something about this?

So I was trolling and my question was removed. I expected that to happen but it was fun while it lasted. But now I couldn't ask another question without closing one first (and looks like I wasted a slot to ask this one)

Should GaG do something about this?

• Yes
  • No
  • Yes
  • Which "yes" should I vote for?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Omg just because you had a question deleted doesn't mean you should be severely penalized by not being able to ask a question for 72 hours. Who ever idea that was is a complete moron and needs to come up with better ideas. Honestly make it 24 hours for fucks sakes or take away 1,000 points.

If people come here to troll.. c'mon, is it too hard to wait 3 days to troll again? xD

Meanwhile, other questions will close, and she can ask another relevant one. Like this one lol

I think it's rare for a question to be taken down, when it's not a troll.

True unless you make a duplicate to fix a mistake you made on the original question. So the admins merge them together and fix it. Though you're still penalized. 😢

What Guys Said 12

• No. If you expected that, you shouldn't have posted it. It's your own failed attempt at trolling (which is not allowed here) so, you are liable to face this penalty. I troll too, but I utterly care about the posting guidelines. Okay, you were harmless (I think) but there are a lot of annoying crude, creeps, catfishes and cyber-bullies who post a lot of negative content. This feature is useful to stop them from perpetually posting the same negative question over and over again and annoying the users. Safe and salubrious environment will always be preferred over fun.

I asked if blue anons have blue penises 😂

But yeah. I can see how some users would misuse it.

LOL this is double standard. Pink anons do have pink bagina :D

• H AHa ha ahahhahaha hahahahahahahaha aahahhahaaĆ”
    aahhahahahahahahahhaha aha ahaha aha aa aah aha
    hahahahahahahaahahhaha ah ahah aa a h a hahaha a

"The price you gotta pay, when you break the panorama"

You know they usually remove these ones as well, right?

They may have mercy for you, because this one is being entertaining to see your bad luck xD
      But you usually can't write questions to complain about their decisions :)

Umm that sucks... I guess I'll have 2 slots taken then XD

• 1|1
  • Why is the question removed? I mean, it's not offensive, at least not in my opinion...

It got taken down for "nonsense". That's happened to a few of my questions in the past lol

Nonsense, lol, that's just ridiculous :P

• I told them months ago and they didn't change it. back then they didn't even have the warning... so you they obviously want it this way and won't change it

• I see it as making you think about your questions which is probably a good thing.

• I picked the first yes, because I'm a deciderer!

• You triggered the G@G mods @LadyTerror

• GaG needs to relax their crack or at least get consistent with their BS.

• You trolled. You actually deserve to be blocked from asking any questions or posting comments for a period of time. Don't complain that you got caught and punished for a violation.

It was harmless though :P

Oh. Actually, that would be considered a "nonsense" topic. And no, I didn't report that. I would imagine the penalty for that doesn't have to be too severe.

Yeah exactly. Most (if not all) of my trolling falls into that category. I don't try to offend anyone

• But I liked the question "If blue anons have blue penises"

• ehhh what.. Thats your choice to waste your question slot. Why would gag do something about your decision

No. I mean that I'm supposed to have 3 question slots. I only have 2 now because a removed question is still being counted

What Girls Said 7

• So no Real Movie Exists, @LadyTerror?
    A Little Lesson to Be Learned in What should and Should not be Removed. Even if it is False, I would Rather see this than a Half naked Pic of some "Mole" who is no Troll.
    Some cannot Take a Joke on here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

• I understand it's kind of crappy in your case, but there are plenty of trolls or users who ask silly or repeated questions all the time. I think it's more to stop those users from flooding the space with nonsense.

• It's a shame for good natured trolling but for more serious issues I think it's good to deter people

• Yeah, they should do something, I don't like it when they remove questions for no valid reason.

• This is ridiculous. It happened to me once I asked a dumb nonsense question and I had to wait 72 hrs 😠

• I wanted to give an opinion in your question about the film, why was it closed?

• I wish you didn't have to wait so long to ask another question!