Dont you hate catfish?

I noticed some cratfishes on here. Like this one roided out dude who keeps using the same photos. He got banned from the misc for frauding.

Just lol at weirdos who have to pretend to be someone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really thought this was gonna be a post about food. 🍽

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 14

• Most catfishes on GaG are old creepy men pretending to be hot young girls just so they can talk about their weird fetishes without fear of rebuke. Less common but here nonetheless are nerds pretending to be muscular and attractive athletes. I swear they do it so well these days that hardly anyone can uncover their ruse (nobody can fool me though). They now know about stuff like google reverse image search so they doctor their stolen pics accordingly.

• forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171355611

Requested my ban.

Will update with proof pics. Using same photos because i've been slapping on a ton of mass this past year since I got on. I'm not lean and I cut for like 4 weeks in between and that's when I took my pics.

lol all those people calling you for frauding

• 30d

why don't y'all just block each other and move on?

at the end of the day, what does it really matter what some random Internet strangers think of each other?

• 30d

Even if I don't agree with your posts all the time, you are def not a catfish (otherwise it'd be quite impressive how well you'd be able to photoshop... and a bit scary how many types of pictures of a random dude you have lmao).

Given the question's subtweeting nature and the comments here, I'm about 90% sure this is a bait thread just to make you rage. Yeah def not worth dealing with it.

• I think they're great fiend up with okra and collards...

media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/.../...turnip-greens.jpg

• I really only go by the original meaning of online catfishes who try to take advantage of you before getting really offended. Like if someone as an issue where they need to pretend to be someone else, that is their problem not mine.

• Unless they harass me and others, I couldn't give two shits about them. I don't go out of my way to talk to people on-line anyway. Yes, I've made friends on G@G and talk to them on other platforms, but they reached out to me first :)

• Yeah lets kill them all.

• depends on the reason... for example-I run an art war on facebook and sometimes use a catfish to stir up trouble, rouse the troops to battle, that sort of thing. whatever works... the means justify the ends.

• I agree

• They don't bother me as I'm not trying to get into their pants or anything

• I wish that i was one 😕

• yeah i agree
    its kinda pathetic really

• I hate nobody, bro.

• I do. they are disgusting, slimey and taste awful no matter how they are cooked

• I'd have to care first to hate