Who is a paid staff member of G&G?

So I am curious if there is a way to tell if a user is actually a paid staff member of G&G or a voluntary unpaid member.

Is there a way? And if so, how can you tell?

And if I only wanted to address paid employees of G&G, how best would I go about that?

Just wondering...

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi! Administrators are staff who work for GirlsAskGuys. We have the "a" icon next to our usernames. There are no "volunteer" staff members. You may see moderators or Editors around who are volunteer users but they are still regular members.

You can contact us by sending a message to one of us directly or by sending a message here: www.girlsaskguys.com/contact :)

What Guys Said 6

• Frontline Admin are paid staff and then there would be development staff in background plus admin for the company, they might have accounts but would not be as involved in frontline admin stuff.

I would say getting a list of paid staff might be a privacy issue - Getting usernames of frontline admin is a different matter

this is exactly why the FFL does background checks before agreeing to muddle up a person's whatever

• The admins will be since they are basically employees of the site. All the mods are voluntary and unpaid. What do you mean address paid employees you can just message them.

• I didn't know that admins were paid.

• There is no way to know besides asking them.

• Visit your local office obviously.

• Admins are employed. Anyone else isn't.

What Girls Said 3

• The admins are the paid users on this site.

• Admins are paid staff. Everyone else (including moderators and editors) are just regular users.

Admins have an "a" icon next to their user name. :)

This could as easily have been my other most helpful post.

Thanks for the info, CheerGirl38139. I ended up going with @xHoneyxBeex post as most helpful just because she also answered how best to contact a paid member which was the other part of my question.

It was interesting to me that many except you and a very, VERY few others understood that the a icon versus the u icon on members indicates that a's mean admin which means paid and all others are u's.

I learned from that post that you are smart. Really smart and I enjoyed learning that about you. So though I did not pick you as most helpful, I think I enjoyed your post the most and wish there was a category to rate a post based on being the most surprisingly helpful post. If that was the category, you would have beat @xHoneyxBeex hands down. :)

Thanks for taking the time to respond. It is much appreciated. :)

LOL no problem. @xHoneyxBeex is my G@G hero too. ;)

• Admins are paid
    Supermods, mods etc are paid a gift card if they are selected as mod of the month