Is this a MGTOW website?

Is this a MGTOW website?

• Yes
  • No
  • Kinda...
3mo jeez I'm just asking :P
3mo Thanks for voting

Most Helpful Girl

• yes. GaG has slowly but surely become a breeding ground for a growing number of manpussies who love to 'blame feminism' because their own shoulders are far too weak.

Just saying feminism is just as bad if not worse than MGTOW.

@cth96190 ... you do realize that just over 80 years ago, women were first granted the right to vote in the US, yeah? Obviously not.
      Whatever dude. Keep bitching and being bitter. It's women's gain to not have to deal with moody, whiney men such as yourself.

If anyone thinks that the oppression of men can be justified by the oppression of women a century and more ago... then they deserve to be BLOCKED.

MGTOW just means men who aren't getting married.

70% of Japanese men are MGTOWs

Most Helpful Guy

• kaylaS91 blocked me. - ROTFL
    Standard leftard tactic when they cannot argue on facts. They put their fingers in their ears and go 'la, la, la'. Think of the three monkeys in Planet of the Apes.
    Here is what I wanted to post in response to her misandric rant:
    Actually, @kaylaS91, women in the USA have had suffrage since 1920, so they have been able to vote for the past 96 years.
    Among many other things, I am a history teacher. :-)
    Women got the vote here in Australia in 1902 and in Britain in 1918.
    Your argument does not have anything to do with the campaign that the Marxist hate movement known as Feminism has been waging against men for the past 60 years.
    Dr Helen Smith wrote an entire book about what has been happening to men and how we are reacting to it. The book is called Men On Strike.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpFN5KT8pzw

Why were you even talking to her?

What Girls Said 3

• I'll go with kinda. It's not the main purpose of the site, but there are plenty of those guys here.

• This isn't intended to be an MGTOW website, but many male users are MGTOWs.
    I went with option C.

• Some are, some aren't.

What Guys Said 12

• I would say it's far from it. But neither is it tumblr which is entirely controlled by feminists. Somehow the groups that are either entirely pro-men or entirely pro-women are in the minority here.
    girlsaskguys is the middle ground.

• No, this website is the biggest hodgepodge of characters I have ever witnessed. That's why I stick around: who knows what insanity you may read.

true... lol

A while back. I was never a regular so I can't give you the full rundown but yeah, the owner or whatever went SJW, so a lot of people left. It's unfortunate.

shitttt!!!1

• Urmm... it just looks like a red pill truth picture to me that a red pill member, MGTOW and ROK membe would qoute. Where's the website link? An what do you want to know?

• There's like 2 guys on here that are vocal about that shit and I'm pretty sure they're just trolling like the respect my gender people that think they are attack helicopters.

• There are certain groups of all persuasions on the site.

• Metal Gear The Online War?

• I don't know what that means

• More Red Pill than MGTOW. MEME has an "Alpha Male" behavior to it.

beating women isn't allowed anymore :P

Legally it isn't. However, it's only acceptable if the man that beating her make her panties wet. Physical aggressiveness is alpha behavior. Personally, I heard plenty of stories of women complaining that her boyfriend beats the crap out of her but somehow... the sex is great.

women's liberation = alpha male / unkind culture

• wtf is mgtow /? a band?

• u dumb?

• Yes and I am a man going my own way however women are welcome to come with me. It's just that it's my way or no way

• I agree, i blame feminism