Should I write more myTakes?

I have too much free time on my hands. 😂

• Duh! 🙏 *you could also state about what*
  • Nu-uh, sit in your corner kiddo! 😒
  • SPARKLING POTATOES FOR EVERYONE!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like if you have ideas, go ahead and write about them. I wouldn't write myTakes for the sake of a myTake, otherwise you'll get low quality meh-ness. Basically, I would say don't think of "alright, what can I write a myTake on" but rather "alright, I have an idea-- should I write a myTake on it?" ... If that makes any sense.

I figure this will keep your myTakes as more original material instead of cookie cutter ideas that have been done a billion times before.

But yeah, if you got something to say go for it.

(On a side note, mashed potatoes do sound strangely appealing right now)

It's more for practicing writing skills (I find writing to be the 2nd hardest task when learning a new language) and doing something somewhat productive with my free time, but if I were offered an editor status, I would politely decline it because I feel like I wouldn't be able to write so much original myTakes in a relatively short period of time.

Ahh yeah, re-reading the myTake you wrote, I noticed that there were some awkwardly phrased sentences among some relatively common grammatical errors. I can always go grammar nazi on your future myTakes to help you out? Haha. Tbh I actually like proof reading papers, so if you ever need English help let me know 👍

Thanks, I seriously need it. 😅

Most Helpful Girl

• Sparkling potatoes? I'll try 'em. :P

Nah, but, really, if you have the time and know what you want to write about, I say go for it. As for topics, I have no clue. I have some myTakes to write myself, and I'm stuck.

What Guys Said 11

• PLease don't. Most myTakes on gag feel like they were churned out to fill an editor's quota, not to actually give people their take on something. That and they feel like carbon copies of stuff from buzzshit.

I'm more the type who writes freely without giving a damn (you could find in my homework reactions like "yehet", no joke xD), but I know what you are implying.

• Duh! 🙏

No, I can't say about what cause I dont know myself lol

• Write a take on how you built up those joocy ass arms of yours boyo. The betas need insight.

Thanks banana. :p
      These betas truly need some help (and holy water) if they don't want to rot as virgins.

• I went A with the qualifier - Do what you want to do? - If it is more takes then do it.

• Sure, if you love to do that, hit the throttle... I mean the pen... or keyboard :D

• you have to know, lol.
    If you like doing it...

idc, most likely won't read them :P

"Thanks for the support." 😂

I don't think that's generally true and I can teach her. so who cares.

and a bj isn't fun if I can't get hard because of the person doing it lol

• Your wish 🌠

• Make me a favor... don't.

• I'm so glad you asked... No more please I can't stand them.

• If you have a good topic where you have knowledge about, sure.
    Is there currently vacation time in Romania that you have too much time?

• yeah cuz more xper points

What Girls Said 2

• As other people have said, write when you want to write :)
    And I am so jealous that you have spare time, I have so many take ideas that never see the light of day, seriously, I have a document with a list of like, 25 concepts!

• If you want exp then yes.