Have you ever blocked someone or been blocked by someone on GAG? If so, why?

1|0
19|20

Most Helpful Girl

• yuppp I've blocked a few and been blocked by a few. usually its from a difference in opinion

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Many times, i dont know why they blocked me

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• O f course, not that "Nice" as I am always referred to, @mustacheguy.
    However to be fair, it is Mostly if I do only have but a few as of Now I have Blocked, that they get very Nasty coming to my own Comment box which I never Invite them, and Comment Rude and Crude 'Comments' on Sore Subjects.
    Yes, I Feel a Few do Block me. But then again, who is the Master? lol
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|1
    1|0
    • 3mo

Thank you for the Like, hun, Sometimes being Spice is Nice. xx

• Sure. Usually when they are rude for no reason or just want to argue without really having a substantive debate

0|1
    0|0
  • I've blocked one user because he was crossing into harassment territory. I know I'm blocked by at least two users... probably a couple more.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't been on GAG long enough to run into people like that. But I"m sure i'll happen soon.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao like half of the male users on this site have me blocked. I mainly get blocked because I disagree with people or they disagree with me, because they can't take jokes, because they can't deal with me stating I'm bisexual or a feminist (yup, I've actually been blocked for that) and then there's those people who have never talked to me at all but got me blocked for some reason, just bc blocking people is so much fun I suppose 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that weird Apple dude, and I don't know why because I don't ever remember talking to him.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've blocked because they start to annoy me and I want to cut off contact

2|1
    0|0
  • Of course. Most of them, I don't know why. Prob pissed them off with an opinion of mine I don't know

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm blocking you for asking this question. ;)

ohn1.slausworks.netdna-cdn.com/.../Blocked.jpg

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, just yesterday I was blocked:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2099274-are-people-who-complain-about-resting-bitch-face-weak

I was going to say to him how I don't think he knows what humility means, and ask in what way was my opinion great. Also something else, but then when I tried to respond, it said I was blocked.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

With the way this guy speaks to his respondents, he appears to be full of himself. He probably blocked you becuase he couldn't handle that you were making more sense then he was.

• 3mo

@FashionQueen86 Yup, and I think he blocked the others as well. Oh well.

• Yes, I have blocked some people on here.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep. Some anon dude couldn't take a joke. He had his rant reply, then blocked me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've blocked a few guys becuase they asked me to send nudes

0|0
    0|0
  • not that I know of. I mean if someone has blocked me, it's probably because I gave a blunt opinion (:

0|0
    0|0
  • They didn't like my opinion so went round spamming all my responses with abuse about me

0|0
    0|1
  • I’ve blocked because there’s literately zero reason for us to continue communication and their presence is so fruitless and annoying that I’d rather not ever have to deal with it again. People shouldn’t expect to be as ridiculous, annoying, rude, and disruptive as they wish yet still be invited and included into someone’s atmosphere.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I will block pretty much anybody that sends me unsolicited messages that are lewd or otherwise. More often than not someone sends me a message first, and I rarely message anyone else here.

I think I had been blocked by 1 person since I cannot reply to any of their opinions, nor could I give them a Like or Dislike for their opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blocked cause they're just disrespectful to people. Got blocked because I didn't agree with their opinion lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I've never been blocked anyone, but I have been blocked once by someone I've never even crossed paths with.

0|1
    0|0
  • Two girls, at least that I know of, have blocked me because they couldn't stand different opinions than theirs, and they aren't able to sustain an argument.

But that happens a lot in here. People often want to ignore cold facts, and reality. And many can't see their own little boxes they have constructed. In the end, it will affect them only. As for me, I have interest in reading what anyone has to say whether I agree or not because you simply won't learn, and won't gain perspective unless you see things from as many different angles as you can. Heck, I even get a good laugh when someone throws a good jab at me tbh.

Anyways, just my two cents here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've blocked some Turks for obvious reasons. I've blocked a few people for just randomly being aggressive. Some for constant non stop trolling.

I've been blocked for calling a woman a grandma, coz she attacked me first. I've also been blocked after I told someone to get back in the kitchen after she annoyed the fuck out of me. Coudnt be asked and was going to block her anyway.

I don't attack people for no reason, but some people on here just want to take their angry out of people coz they have miserable lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many people ask questions here looking for others to reinforce their own opinion, and anyone who says the opposite gets a counter reply and a block so they can't respond back again. That way it looks like they were stumped when it is really just a block.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am sure I have been blocked and main reason I block is a person who won't stop debating, I want to leave it but if they keep going on with all my opinions I will block

0|0
    0|0
  • Constantly.
    I never block, but I have been blocked many times.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. because i don't take shit from feminist women and they can't handle a fair debate (one of the indicators of the truth that feminism is a fraud movement).

so they block me to avoid reality :)

0|1
    1|0
  • i got quite often blocked, cause they wouldn´t bother trying to understand my point and i blocked them back but i very rarely block people just like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've been blocked at least 3 times already.
    Some people on here get triggered so easily. You can tell by them replying with an insult then blocking you like they won the argument or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I've blocked half a dozen people. Most of them for being delusional retards who wouldn't stop replying with total nonsense. Can't remember who the others even were but they must have done something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, cause of their stupidy.

0|0
    0|0
  • blocked by a shit ton of people lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done both. I block weirdos, perverts, and anons that think they're cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes feminazis block me. I block ablest trash.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont rooster block. I tell them to kum at me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely, but I just blocked a holocaust denier (who provided the stirring counterargument 'no it didn't'), so i'd remember not to get into any sort of conversation with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • people who try to get the last word

0|1
    0|0