How many GaG tabs do you have open?

Just had 4 open.

Most were things I'd seen in my feed that I wanted to look at. Opened them for "later".

For those that have more than 1 tab open with GaG, how many?

If you don't right now, but normally do, give me an average.

1|1
13|17

Most Helpful Guy

• between 1 and 140
    right now...15.

I used to go through all the popular questions of the day and opened every interesting one to go then through them all one by one.
    then I started to be less active here... so I had days where I didn't check, but I still wanted to see them all. So I did the same but for two days... that's how I ended up having 100+

at some point it felt too much like work and since a recent chrome update, having too many tabs open on GAG slows everything extremely down. I have the same problem on my PC and laptop, so I assume it's not a PC problem. since then I open popular questions in blocks of 8-12 hrs max and for one day at most.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Four.
    s13.postimg.org/k8su2ywfb/2016_08_31_23_50_19.png
    I always open questions in new tabs. So,
    One is site feed, one is this question and two are pm tabs.

I don't know why but I don't like it when I go to the site feed again after answering a question. My OCD kinda start kicking me. So, unless I get bored, I don't refresh it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now I have 41 tabs open.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never have more than one G@G tab open. As a matter of fact, the most tabs I'll ever have open at the same time is three. If I have more than that, I feel like it slows my browser down.

However, I always have the G@G tab open. When I'm not using my browser, I close the other two but leave the G@G one open.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just one, but sometimes GAG spontaneously opens a second one... sometimes I discover I have 2 or 3 but never on purpose :o

1|0
    0|0
  • usually two or three. Often I will refer back to other opinions or a my take so I keep them open for convenience sake.

1|0
    0|0
  • Over 100.

I dont know the exact number because my phone stops counting at 99.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just one right now. I normally never have more than 2.

1|0
    0|0
  • just 5, usually it's about 10

1|0
    0|0
  • i do this too, i have one tab open on my computer and one on my cellphone at the moment. i also keep a tab open for messages.

1|0
    0|0
    • 24d

I just have them all open on my work computer. See something, click it open and then it keeps going because I see more and more I want to comment on.

Think my "all time" high was around early teens (13ish). Yesterday, it was about 10.

• 24d

wow thats a lot. you must be commenting on a lot of stuff then?

• 24d

Eh, I'd say I only comment about 60% of what I open.

I'll see something as I finished an opinion (in my feed) and open several in a new tab for "later". With questions that interest me (or the person commenting) it adds up in tabs.

• Just 1 like a normal person😜

1|0
    0|0
  • Never more than one for long

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually have two - One to stay on the feed I am on for hitting " Next" and staying on same topic then one for questions/notifications that I can go to without breaking my feed.

0|0
    0|0
  • just 2

1|0
    0|0
  • Six until i realized it a while back. Now just one.

1|0
    0|0
    • 24d

How boring, darling. Join the club and have 5+ tabs open at a time. lol

• 24d

How about other tabs? I've got two running ones for the local bars in the area.

• I sometimes have a lot :p about 5 ish most

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 GaG tabs, 1 google tab, 1 Youtube tab

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Besides my Email Account, @Smmyskittles, I also Have, like any Day, The... Dow Wide Open.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Only 1 atm.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually just one, but I don't recall having more than two open at once.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. I hate having a lot of tabs open, it's a pet peeve lol

1|1
    0|0
    • 24d

I had about 10 tabs with GaG open yesterday.

It started out with just 1. lol

• Only one

1|0
    0|0
  • At the moment I have 7

1|0
    0|0
    • 24d

How did it happen? Curious to see if you opened them all the same way I did.

• Show All
    • 24d

lol, I've never heard of that before. It's a new idea, leave them open for a long period of time for later comment.

• 24d

Lol most of the time I forget that they're there

• Just one

1|0
    0|0
  • Three

1|0
    0|0
  • One :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Just 1, using gag on phone