What would you think if someone you thought was your friend blocked you without a reason?

Some "FRIENDS" here blocked me without a good reason. I was just going to share opinion like I always do and saw that he had blocked me. What would you think?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• I'd feel bad and think "wth they think they are" and move on. It's better to not have friends than having that kind of friends. If you can think of any reason why would someone block you then it's at least okay in some way but still you should not think that much about people u meet online. U will find all kind of people here. Its easy to make new friends here so its also easy to ignore and dump some.

• I would wonder why. Because there was obviously something I didn't pick on on, and that would bother me.

So what now? You are searching back through your memory trying to figure out what you said or did that might make them block you? That's understandable, but you'll probably never figure it out. So it's best to just forget about it. Don't let it cause you to doubt yourself.

I'm talking about if it was you being blocked. If it was me, I already know why. :P

• Some people here are strange, hell on here and because it's a guy he's probably blocked you because he found out you weren't interested.

Actually we were good friends so he didn't show interest in our friendship anymore

Hah, u sure he didn't want to be more thab friends?

Sure no. I am sure

• That is a bit strange - Do you have a mutual friend you could ask to message the other friend to find out why - Could be something simple like a mistake

No I don't know if we have any mutual friends tbh
      And no that can't be a mistake

I don't know then - If there was an argument or tension, you might know why but out of the blue , that is weird - TBH it would be sad for me

• If it's someone I really considered a friend... I'd be pissed. Because apparently that person didn't think the same

• It actually happened like just now. @Naughtygirlishere blocked me and I dunno why.

• I'd be sad as cause I don't know the reason they blocked me like is it something that I did or is it something personal that is happening?

• Why does it matter? It's just some lame random dude online. If hw blocked you, you're better off not knowing him

• two of my friends get in a fight not physical but with words i didn't take sides
    one of them blocked me on fb because i m still friends with the other
    i faced him he told me it was by mistake and removed the block
    so i blocked him

• So wut dood. Did you talk to him frequently?

• I used to care
    Not anymore
    It's internet after all
    So just chill and have fun

• friends don't block friends... so you know now.

• They don't. I choose wisely

• He doesn't like holes that isn't his type? 🤔

• Confused.

What Girls Said 7

• It'd be confusing. I would wonder what happened to make them block me.

• You use the word friend too loosely.

• I don't know, I'd just assume that I said something that really upset them. But I'd move on. lol

• Have sent through this a couple of weeks ago on insta. She was literally one of my best friends and blocked me without a reason. I was hurt and started thoughts about "maybe I did this, maybe I did that, maybe I'm not good enough, maybe how I look", but then decided to screw it and say whatever. 5 by 5 rule: if it won't matter in 5 years, don't spend 5 minutes worried about it. Live your life onwards, life literally waits for no one lol.

• The block might be a spur of the moment decision or it could be for something else... whatever the reason they obviously aren't real friends if they just block people on a whim. You're better off without them

• I'd be very confused and just move on.

• People can be a bit sensitive. The block button/option has drastically transformed over the years when it was meant to protect you from harassment. Now, it's treated as a "Suck it, Asshole!" method if you say something that has nothing to do with them, but they disagree and overreacted.