Should dark mode be implemented on the app?

This feature could be a great incentive to attract more people to use to the app. Night mode will be a great implementation !

• Yes I Would love night mode implemented
    62% (10)84% (16)74% (26)Vote
  • No I'm fine with the app colours and don't mind going blind when i get older
    38% (6)16% (3)26% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

What Girls Said 4

• I love night mode, as I often look at this site before bed. I have a feature on Chrome that allows me to turn the lights off, but I don't think I can really answer questions while it's in that mode. It's more for videos. I think a night mode would be great :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 27d

exactly my take on it, there are ways but it will be nice to see this add it.

• Can't you just set your phone to color contrast?

0|0
    0|0
    • 27d

yeah I could but there is too much white that stills bothers

• I voted for B because it's just too damn funny lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd try it out... as soon as the app adds messages and myTakes.

0|0
    0|0
    • 27d

yeah It will be great, we will have just have to wait for things to gradually get add it into the app.

What Guys Said 7

• If that feature was introduced, I'll stop using the mobile version and will use the app only. It will save my battery as well as my eyes :)
    That would be excellent.
    I'm glad that this question is featured. It means admins/devs read it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're using an iphone just use tripple click/inverted colours and you dont need the night mode. But for others, it sounds like a great idea. Make it easy to use all the time (on screen/webpages) but not too big that it's annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • They have about 10 other things on the app they need to address before they do night mode

0|0
    0|0
    • 27d

10 other things that are complicated to implement to a mobile platform which is why the haven't done it in the first place upon release. Adding night mode will be a small change.

• 27d

They've been working on this app for over 5 years. That's not a valid excuse

• Yes please :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, the app colors are fine for me.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0