Do you mind questions with a BLOCK of text?

the question says it all

• I'll still read it
  • Fuck that, I'm going to other questions

Most Helpful Guy

• If the person felt it was necessary to include all that text in their question then I'll read it. Whether or not I'll respond depends on whether I have the time to write a detailed response, know how to answer or feel like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind them. I just rarely read them unless it's a very interesting topic (which it almost never is)...
    If you want many answers to a Q - keep it simple.

What Guys Said 10

• I'll still make the attempt to read it unless it's epic, but I really wish there was a little bit of paragraph formatting in there. It requires so little yet helps so much.

• No, I don't mind.

• Depends on the headline question - If that interests me, I will try and read text.

• some times the text gives context which can be better than 'so what do you think.. red or blue' type questions. if it just looks like the same old shit, 'what boob size' type question i will usually not bother reading anymore than the title

• I read it. Because mostly , I'm answering the questions, that I'm interested in the answers as well as the asker

• It can be annoying if everything is bunched together

• I'll still read it

• No, because reading isn't hard. For some people, anyways.

• I'll still read it

• Only if it is easy to read and don't mindfuck me.

What Girls Said 4

• I can read it if I'm intrigued enough, but I prefer people break it into paragraphs.

• It really depends on how well punctuated it is.
    If they have WoT syndrome, or don't know when to put a comma or full stop in, then I say f*ck that, going to another question. Otherwise, generally I'll read it depending on what the topic is.

• More often than not, I'll skip over the question. It's too much on my eyes to try to pick apart.

• I lose interest