Having trouble posting pics?

I am having trouble copying and pasting pics on this site. Nothing happens. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to give the direct link to the image, so it should have ". jpg" or ". jpeg" or ". png" after it.

It just worked, sometimes the image will appear afterwards, sometimes its only a link, like when I copy a web address to an article.

Yeah, if it doesn't have the endings listed above, it'll show up as a hyperlink.

Thanks for MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• You're supposed to copy and paste the link to the image in the text box. So copy and paste that, then once you click 'post', the image should be embedded and show up.

If I do that it does not. It just posts the link like when you post the link to an article.

is the link to the photos you're posting ending in '. jpg', '. gif', or some other photo format?

• What do you mean nothing happens? Is the image not being embedded after you post it?

I copy, paste, but nothing happens. There is nothing there to post.

What Guys Said 1

• no... sorry