How many GAG users are faking their genders?
Anonymous commenters in particular sometimes seem pretty suspicious. How many do you think are lying?
1mo And so it seems that quite a few people share my suspicion. Most Helpful Girl
You can generally tell by what they say and how they vote. I've spoken to real girls here that clearly had issues but not many of them. Some are just young and dumb or delusional but a majority of us are level on most common issues involving our sex. The poser pinks though stick out like a sore thumb because you can tell they don't even have the most basic experience with the world as a girl.
Most Helpful Guy
hmm... guys, probably less than 1%
What Girls Said 15
omfg I'm so naive, i didn't think people actually fake their gender
Quite a few, in additional to many completely fabricated fantasy lives - especially in the sexual content.
No sense in really giving it much thought past a head shake in my opinion.
There are plenty of catfish accounts or men posing as women. It happens.
many GaG pink ones are usually guys pretending to be girls lol.. i think 20%
Impossible to tell for sure but if I had to guess I'd say as many as 10% sometimes lol
I have a feeling that tortelina person is probably a guy pretending to be a girl.
Caught me. I am actually music-gendered and I can't wait to transition into a stereo.
I think there is a lot more being faked than just gender, if you know what I mean...
I don't get what anyone would get out of it.
caught me. Im transpecies. Im actually a fish
I believe you won't get accurate reply.
What Guys Said 18
This has increasingly become a problem, which is why GAG Administration has hired me to inspect the genitalia of. each and every new member.
You got me.
I am a man who thinks he's a girl and the girl thinks she's a man.
I would say among the lower levels, a quite high percentage
Lol probably a lot especially guys posing as girls to make them seem like lesbians lol its sad really, i myself am all male
I totally am. I'm really a hermaphrodite platypus.
I imagine some are but they probably ask questions that would seem odd coming from that gender
you caught me, im an alien from mars
I identify as a flying tank. The male gender was the closest I could choose.
I'd imagine a LOT are. a lot of guys pretending to be females to try to hunt for guys to act out their gay fantasies on a "straightie"
i identify as a boat, and male was closest to my gender so thats why i took it.
I would guess 90% of the anons asking sex questions.
I have two balls along with a cock. If anyone doubts.. Come n check it. 😂
Like 90% of the site is probably dudes. The other 10% indian dudes.
me, I am an apache helicopter
quite a few but i will never get why
Click "Show More" for your mentions