Can I become a Mod here on G@G?

Who do I consult on becoming a Mod here on G@G?

I shall rule you all with an iron fist

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're curious about how to become a moderator, you can check out the FAQ about it here. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#34

Mods are selected based on multiple criteria such as general site activity and report success ratio. If we feel a member meets the criteria, then we may invite them to join the mod team. More information can be found in the FAQ link I provided. :)

Side note: Mods only recommend content to admins that they think violates the posting guidelines but admins make all final decisions so it would be pretty difficult for a mod to rule anyone with an "iron fist." Lol :P

0|2
    0|2
    • 3mo

So basically in have to become the best snitch in the world?

i2.kym-cdn.com/.../d8b.png

• Show All
    • 3mo

@teawrecks i knew you were a snitch

• 3mo

The snitchiest snitch

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• You can certainly ask to become a mod. You do need to be up-to-date on the rules of the site, which you can read on the FAQ. You should also not have a ton of posts removed as that shows you wouldn't be able to moderate as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can but I had to jack off an admin to be one.

0|1
    0|0
  • They usually ask you to do it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I think you can reach out to them, though the invitation is usually extended to you. You need to be active and provide the community with quality content. Read more here: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators

0|1
    0|0
  • There is some criteria but you can ask admin if you met it , they usually tell you the areas you need to catch up on

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am sure you can become a mod.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to blow an uber mod. Then you obtain some of their moderator powers.

0|1
    0|0
  • The Illuminati have their ways. They'll be in touch, usually on Saturdays before lunch.

1|1
    0|0
  • you have to sleep with the admins first

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah just grow your sideburns, get a parker coat with a target on the back, join the best cycling team in the world, listen to the new faces and paul wellor constantly and hey presto... you are a mod

0|0
    0|0