Can I become a Mod here on G@G?

Who do I consult on becoming a Mod here on G@G?

I shall rule you all with an iron fist

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're curious about how to become a moderator, you can check out the FAQ about it here. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#34

Mods are selected based on multiple criteria such as general site activity and report success ratio. If we feel a member meets the criteria, then we may invite them to join the mod team. More information can be found in the FAQ link I provided. :)

Side note: Mods only recommend content to admins that they think violates the posting guidelines but admins make all final decisions so it would be pretty difficult for a mod to rule anyone with an "iron fist." Lol :P

So basically in have to become the best snitch in the world?

i2.kym-cdn.com/.../d8b.png

@teawrecks i knew you were a snitch

The snitchiest snitch

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• You can certainly ask to become a mod. You do need to be up-to-date on the rules of the site, which you can read on the FAQ. You should also not have a ton of posts removed as that shows you wouldn't be able to moderate as well.

• You can but I had to jack off an admin to be one.

• They usually ask you to do it.

What Guys Said 7

• I think you can reach out to them, though the invitation is usually extended to you. You need to be active and provide the community with quality content. Read more here: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators

• There is some criteria but you can ask admin if you met it , they usually tell you the areas you need to catch up on

• Yes, I am sure you can become a mod.

• You have to blow an uber mod. Then you obtain some of their moderator powers.

• The Illuminati have their ways. They'll be in touch, usually on Saturdays before lunch.

• you have to sleep with the admins first

• yeah just grow your sideburns, get a parker coat with a target on the back, join the best cycling team in the world, listen to the new faces and paul wellor constantly and hey presto... you are a mod