Who do you believe will be August Mytake Editor of the month?

This past month has featured some great mytakes. I would personally like to see @EmpatheticLady, @Apple24, @Waffles731, @Questionman, @Ordinarygentleman, @LittleSally, @ginny_weasley or @Luci92 win the editor award for the month. But I feel like I deserve a chance at it too. Who would you like to see get it for August?

What Girls Said 6

• @Luci92 totally

• Awww, thank you. =)
    I'm thinking you might win this time. @ginny_weasley is also close, in my opinion.

• Ayyy, cheers for the mention! May the best man or woman win ;)
    I have been really busting my ass to write good quality takes, and sometimes even sacrificing time spent on homework lol (man my priorities are so wrong lol) but if I don't get it, I'll just try again next time!
    I think I had, 7 or 8 takes featured this month? But I don't think that counts for much.
    And good luck to you! Everyone you've mentioned, and even more editors are definitely worthy too!

• I'm not an editor, but thank you. 😉 Congratulations to whoever wins!

• I have no idea but I know it won't be me. :D

• I'm not a editor but who ever wins congrats

What Guys Said 1