Most Helpful Guy
Once you have submitted a question, myTake, opinion, or comment, you cannot edit it. However, you can delete your own questions.
In order to delete a question, it must meet certain criteria:
- No MHO has been selected
- The question is closed
Questions cannot be deleted if:
- The question is highlighted by GirlsAskGuys or is very popular
- The question is older than 30 days
- You have already deleted 2 questions in the past 24 hours
There are two ways to delete questions:
1) From the single question page, click on the overflow menu in the top right corner and you will see the option to delete.
2) From your questions page on your profile, you will see a trash bin icon beside each question, click this icon to delete the post.
The Asker will lose 6 Xper points for deleting their question. However, the Opinion Owners who posted on the question will not lose the points they earned for posting.
[The above is copied and pasted from the Help/FAQs section of this site.]0
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
Hi! You cannot edit your question after submitting it, but you can delete it after 24hs of having posted it, (you first need to close it). Here's a full explanation on how to close your questions http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#61
Hope it helped!