I never write mytakes but if I did what should I write about?

if I was to write a mytake what should I write about?

Most Helpful Guy

• something you like writing about and have knowledge in... what that is, I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• A Little about Your own life, @Pinkbeauty, and Having other Gaggers on here, dear, do the Same.
    Something different Would be Best from the Rest. many people are Complaining They are Running out of Things to Write.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 6

• Let me tell you a secret,..
    : ' Nobody fucking cares'
    Write whatever shit you want to whatever comes to your mind be sarcastic and opinionated, be funny and let those monthly emotions all out!..

I wrote 5 mytakes out of which 1 only turned out to be good rest 4 didn't even got response
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a27728-klaus-mikaelson-s-life-lessons-why-i-respect-admire-this-fictional
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a23196-pros-cons-if-i-had-2-functional-penis-just-for-laugh-gag

Just remember choose the topic and category of your take wisely!.. That what matter!.. In which category will you put it.. Good luck

• Write about what you know. That's the number one rule in writing

• Whatever you want to write about. Just write out a list of general topics that you think about a lot and then write out a few notes about each one and expand on those.

• All a take is when it comes down to it is a thought process - Think of an idea, flesh it out in your mind then type it out.

• stupid bullshit that some fool will click on and read but nobody really cares like everyone else

• write some thing that people may want to know about, some thing many people ignore like example: (the way girls think) some thing that guys want to know, but before you write, search about confirmed infos and expose them ocording to simple method

What Girls Said 5

• What about you as a person without giving out "personal" details? But whatever you choose to write about be sure to use a spel checkur. Good luck.

• What are you interested in? What are your passions? What do you feel you can write about with detail or research?

• Write about what you know and what you like. It can be anything from food to movies.

• write about cats, travel, fashion

• Anything that's on your mind