I never write mytakes but if I did what should I write about?

if I was to write a mytake what should I write about?

Most Helpful Guy

• something you like writing about and have knowledge in... what that is, I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Let me tell you a secret,..
    : ' Nobody fucking cares'
    Write whatever shit you want to whatever comes to your mind be sarcastic and opinionated, be funny and let those monthly emotions all out!..

I wrote 5 mytakes out of which 1 only turned out to be good rest 4 didn't even got response
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a27728-klaus-mikaelson-s-life-lessons-why-i-respect-admire-this-fictional
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a23196-pros-cons-if-i-had-2-functional-penis-just-for-laugh-gag

Just remember choose the topic and category of your take wisely!.. That what matter!.. In which category will you put it.. Good luck

• Write about what you know. That's the number one rule in writing

• Whatever you want to write about. Just write out a list of general topics that you think about a lot and then write out a few notes about each one and expand on those.

• All a take is when it comes down to it is a thought process - Think of an idea, flesh it out in your mind then type it out.

• stupid bullshit that some fool will click on and read but nobody really cares like everyone else

• write some thing that people may want to know about, some thing many people ignore like example: (the way girls think) some thing that guys want to know, but before you write, search about confirmed infos and expose them ocording to simple method

What Girls Said 5

• What are you interested in? What are your passions? What do you feel you can write about with detail or research?

• What about you as a person without giving out "personal" details? But whatever you choose to write about be sure to use a spel checkur. Good luck.

• write about cats, travel, fashion

• Write about what you know and what you like. It can be anything from food to movies.

• Anything that's on your mind