Why is it that when you call out a girl on this site for being a troll or point out negative behaviour a girl is doing, it gets removed?

Yet it dosent happen the other way around. The other day I even saw a legitimate question that was actually shut down entirely because a mod responded by insulting the asker- he called her on it and she was so pissed she actually shut the whole question down. Yet it was a legitimate question and she was the one being rude and insulting. I get removing some stuff, but if this is to be a site censored by people who are rude yet have such delicate sensibilities, dosen't that rob us of our ability to answer honestly or find truth?

Updates:
3mo I'm not talking racism, hate, sexism, oppression, shaming or even name-calling.
Just simply things a girl may be too sensitive to hear or embarrassed to have said and regretting it.
Im guessing even this very question will be removed.

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't imagine the trolling this girl was doing broke any of the official posting guidelines. Even though trolls annoy a majority of GaG's users, trolls are not officially breaking any of the guidelines so... most of us just put up with them.
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you can't say anything on this site, without having it removed, it seems. there's a report button for a lot of things on here. what sorts of things are actually OK to say these days, i just dont know anymore

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Without knowing the context and seeing the question (s) and opinion (s), I can't really tell you why these things happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mods can't remove posts, they can only hide them and admins have the final say. So the post must have been something which broke the guideline.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

The guidelines are purposely so vague and open to great differential in interpretation that technically anything can be removed.

What Guys Said 2

• the moment i sat something about women behaviour
    it gets remvoed
    it patriarchy :p

0|1
    0|0
  • This will always be a perennial problem but I think a partial solution would be for people who believe system is biased is get involved themselves become mods , Applefan1 did that for one. That would make mod system fairer.

0|0
    0|0