Why is it that when you call out a girl on this site for being a troll or point out negative behaviour a girl is doing, it gets removed?

Yet it dosent happen the other way around. The other day I even saw a legitimate question that was actually shut down entirely because a mod responded by insulting the asker- he called her on it and she was so pissed she actually shut the whole question down. Yet it was a legitimate question and she was the one being rude and insulting. I get removing some stuff, but if this is to be a site censored by people who are rude yet have such delicate sensibilities, dosen't that rob us of our ability to answer honestly or find truth?

3mo I'm not talking racism, hate, sexism, oppression, shaming or even name-calling.
Just simply things a girl may be too sensitive to hear or embarrassed to have said and regretting it.
Im guessing even this very question will be removed.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't imagine the trolling this girl was doing broke any of the official posting guidelines. Even though trolls annoy a majority of GaG's users, trolls are not officially breaking any of the guidelines so... most of us just put up with them.
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

Most Helpful Guy

• you can't say anything on this site, without having it removed, it seems. there's a report button for a lot of things on here. what sorts of things are actually OK to say these days, i just dont know anymore

What Girls Said 2

• Without knowing the context and seeing the question (s) and opinion (s), I can't really tell you why these things happen.

• Mods can't remove posts, they can only hide them and admins have the final say. So the post must have been something which broke the guideline.

The guidelines are purposely so vague and open to great differential in interpretation that technically anything can be removed.

What Guys Said 2

• the moment i sat something about women behaviour
    it gets remvoed
    it patriarchy :p

• This will always be a perennial problem but I think a partial solution would be for people who believe system is biased is get involved themselves become mods , Applefan1 did that for one. That would make mod system fairer.