G@G Glitch on MyTakes?

I just posted a new myTake about Colin Kaepernick, but for some reason, even though I listed it as Trending and News, the site switched it to Sexual Behavior. This has happened before to me several times to my questions and Takes. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Most Helpful Guy

• it's an automated system which scans the words and changes the topic if they think it is sexual.

it's stupid asf, I complained already because it^'s happening all the fucking time to me, but apparently it's "working as intended"

ask a mod to change it again.

it's not a glitch, just a terribly programmed system

Most Helpful Girl

• That is not a glitch. The system is set up to automatically move posts to the sexual behavior category based on certain keywords within the text. This is to ensure that all sexual posts are in a sexual topic. Of course, sometimes mistakes can happen if someone uses one of the keywords outside of a sexual context. If you notice it happen, just contact an admin and we can easily make the correction. :)

What Guys Said 8

• I don't write myTakes, but a lot of people seem to have the issue with the topic being changed to 'sexual behaviour'. So it's not just you.

• You probably used a trigger word - Did you say "Fuck"

I remember your take now, it has changed and "Rape" will send it into sexual behaviour - It is an automated system, these things happen - If it happens tell admin, they will change it, on an old account I did a take on testicular cancer and it went straight to sexual behaviour but admin changed it for me.

• You should write a MyTake about that!

• Woahhhh another Colin Kaepernick shindig

• Maybe the site is also sick and tired of the same damn topic being brought up over and over again.

• Yes and I found it slightly annoying

• Well, that escalated quickly

• I believe that should go in the category "article about dumb fucks"

What Girls Said 5

• It's not a glitch in the past many people would categorize their questions incorrectly so GAG automatically fixes it.

They must feel that said something about him in a phusical/sexual manner. Even if it is pretty minor and would be better of under a different topic 😕

• There are keywords that you're adding in your myTakes that make them revert to the "Sexual Behavior" category. Message @Fathoms77 to get him to switch it for you.

• I read your take! Which was great by the way! But if anything to do with sex or anything close to it (such as the rape with that Brock guy) is in there, the system will automatically change it to sexual behavior. I don't know why.

• It's annoying as hell when it does this.

• Has happened to me on several occasions, and it's bloody annoying :/