Why are the personal questions of a confusing romantic nature the least answered on here?

• Because they're the longest ones... and I am not about to read all that... Especially when I'm on my phone.
  • Because they're really boring.
  • Because I wouldn't know how to solve those particular problems.
  • Because they're so simple to solve - if only ONE party asked the other one out... The whole thing would be solved.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Because :-
    • The intelligence of a common G@Ger is so low that they'd answer only questions like "what is your favorite colour?"
    • They are super lengthy
    • It is very hard to peruse and scrutinize the whole situation by given (usually complex) description
    • Most of the people here are only for validation. If you say that it was their own fault, not the one's who was mentioned in the description, they'll call you names and block you
    • Sometimes, they answer their own question.

But still, there are a lot of good questions to answer, but they get mixed with them and get lost.

• It's because the problems are complex and people only like to tell their side of the story. I would have to trust that
    1. They didn't edit out parts of the story to make their side look better.
    2. They are actually looking for answers instead of people to tell them their right.
    3. They are not trolling.

• A - Most people don't like reading too long questions with "epic" descriptions of their problems :P

• Most of the time I ignore them simply due to the fact that all their problems can be solved with one method. COMMUNICATION

• It could be any of the above - A + B are big factors - C + D are interesting, it is very simple if other person says yes but very complicated (How to deal with rejection and heartbreak etc) if the person says no - I think part of it is people are wary of becoming a go to person sometimes - You are a master now, are you getting more PMs now about situations and you have to explain Master just means I have being active here for a long time nothing else, I am no expert.

• where is the obvious "Because nobody cares" ?

What Girls Said 7

• Usually because they're really long and you have to keep track of a lot of history. And a lot of people have a bad habit of including lots of little details that really aren't as important to the question as they think. Not to mention that usually what they ask for is basically for us to read the mind of whoever they have a crush on/love. And we can't do that. We don't know what they're thinking and feeling, even less so than the person who actually *knows* them personally and could maybe figure it out based on what they know about them.
    Usually there's a very simple answer to those questions as well: communication. If you want to know what they're thinking and feeling, you have to communicate with THEM. Not try to find vague answers online on how they "might possibly maybe perhaps" feel a certain way that may or may not be true or false.
    They make things much more complicated than necessary. So it's a mix between A and D.

• Sometimes I don't answer them because the answer is all over their own question. For example:

"I love my ex. He cheated on me and told me he never could be with me again. I still love him and think he needs time. He's now dating my best friend's sister. I'm pretty sure he'll dump her because he hits on my other friend. We still have chemistry, but he blocked me on Facebook. Should I talk him in to a second chance?"

I mean, seriously, how are you supposed to answer shit like this if someone decorates a whole post full of bad news?

• I'd say partly A. People are just only wanting to read a short amount (but then if you only write a short question people are telling you off for not telling enough information).

But also because like half of this site hasn't had a partner and the other half are more interested in sex related questions. Broad generalisation but yeah.

• I have this problem when I ask those questions too: Not many people answer when it's something I need help with the most. It can be very upsetting/frustrating.

This said, sometimes I read questions on here of people's confusing romantic troubles and am simply not sure what to answer in order to help them, like I clearly have no idea what the best thing to do would be in the situation, so maybe people read my questions regarding the topic and think the same too.

• Because people can't use paragraph breaks. If I look at a question and all I see are 2000 characters with no breaks I am not reading a single word.

• They do tend to be the ones with walls of text. My eyes just can't take that at times. Being on my phone isn't helpful either. It takes way too long to type out something meaningful.

• because i don't know how to solve lol