How long does it take to receive the Amazon giftcard after you sent a request to redeem xper points?

I sent my request yesterday morning, so thats slightly over 24 hours and I still haven't received a giftcard. Is this normal for GaG? Does it usually take longer?

Updates:
23d Got it, thank you for the replies!

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• It takes between 24 and 48 hs to get it :)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's supposed to take 24 to 48 hours. On my previous account, I remember I received the giftcard a day after I requested it. I think the reason why yours is taking so long is because it's the weekend.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It can take up to 48 hours to process those requests. As soon as it is processed, it will be sent to the email address listed on your account here. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Normally 24 hours but the last one I got took forever and I kept having to message them and ask and the fuck is going on.

0|1
    0|0
  • It takes 24-48 hours. Be patient. 😜

Also, don't leave me! 😭

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow bro... I don't know

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually a day or two

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Holiday weekend in US, friend - Worst time possible, it will be a few days - On a working weekday it is usually 24 -36 hours

0|1
    0|0
  • Well it was a holiday weekend so I doubt that department was working. Give it time. It usually doesn't take very long at all

0|1
    0|0
  • Is this from a credit card or a phone app? From my credit card company, points offers took a week or two.

0|1
    0|0
  • How about you just hold your fucking horses, eh?

Also, hi Pac!

0|1
    0|0
    • 25d

I would hold my horses, if I had gift card money to buy horses with.