People on GAG are paranoid?

Why are most people on GAG so paranoid and delusional? It's pathetic and sad at the same time.

What Guys Said 4

• It feels like that sometimes - I think online activity can enhance paranoia because you find evidence to back it up online.

• 1. Most are younger, and have not seen as much over time. I should know--I was one of them.

2. The current cultural and political climate sadly lends itself to "identity politics", which has misled many people into emotional and cultural dead-ends. People need to remember, always, those ideas, things, and values that are universal.

3. But at times, being wary is a good thing. As the saying goes, "Just because you are paranoid, does not mean that they are not out to get you..." :D

• Nah here is my mug shot and i am proud
    http://i.imgur.com/sOM3n22.jpg?1

• welcome to one of the most dysfunctional online communities.

What Girls Said 1

• I guess some people are worried about protecting their identities or having someone in their real lives see them on here. Many users view the site as an escape, so they keep their true selves hidden.