Why is it a question backed up with facts that talked about false propaganda of men being main domestic abusers was removed from GAG?

A question recently made by me which was backed up with data from the CDC supporting that women are more likely to be domestic abusers and abuse children was removed from GirlsaskGuys as being ANTAGONISTIC. The question was basically stating facts that women were more abusive and had data backed up by research articles and CDC reports. There was no bashing of the gender just stating facts of reality of situation and asking why with this data, our society paints men as main abusers of women and children when women are more likely to abuse children and men.

So again what is up with this website wanting to hide the truth about this?

What Girls Said 3

• I would like to know why this would be removed as well. As of this post, I have not yet seen an admin comment to your question.

If your question is as described in your post there is absolutely no reason to remove except for a bias to it. Or at least I can not see any other justification other than we did not like it.

Whether your post have facts or not to back it up should not matter. There are plenty of posts that are not banned that are just people's opinion with no facts: men should pay, men should initiate, nice guys finish last, etc...

So facts do not matter and they shouldn't. Not with stuff subjective like this. The point is to discuss and to figure out what we think is true.

If you want to post something that claims that men are more likely abused or just as often abused as women, why shouldn't you be able to post that?

I assume the point of this place is to discuss things and not just to discuss things that we agree with.

I have assumed what moderators should know in the past and it has bitten in my in the behind because I have gotten it wrong. I thought moderators of a discussion board should be inclusive of thought and should very rarely if never ban something.

That really isn't how they acted in my experience. They have claimed that they may not agree with you but will fight for your right to say what you think but in reality, they ban ideas or posters they do not like.

I hope this place is not like that so I would be especially curious to hear a response from the administration on why your question got banned.

• Hmmm, did you phrase it as a question? If not, that may be why it was removed. If it wasn't phrased as a discussion but merely a large passage of statistics, it would have been better as a take and I suppose someone removed it because without a question, it could be seen as antagonistic - I guess because it's not open for a discussion? I don't know, dude, I can't say for sure but I don't think that I personally would have removed it. Maybe try it as a mytake instead and make questions and discussion topics in it more obvious? :)

• 20d

Yes it was. the question was addressing that why is it despite data suggesting that women are more likely to be involved in domestic abuse and abuse children that men are labelled as the main perpetrators of these crimes in the media? As well as, looking at why is it women when they perceive to have power over those weaker than them tend to abuse those rather than nurture them?

• 20d

All the advice I can give you is to try doing it as a mytake and see what happens then, sorry, dude.

• This is a site for discussion. Not 'stating facts' that demonize an entire gender.

What Guys Said 3

• 1.bp.blogspot.com/.../handle-the-truth.gif Somone must have reported because they got "triggered". Perhaps it should have carefully worded, I carefully word my questions so there are no misinterpretations or at least decrease the number of misinterpretations.

• there are a lot of feminist mods on here. i just post my questions again when they get taken down.

• I have noticed a definite trend of female mods/admins censoring things that, although truth backed up by legitimate facts, may put women in an unfavourable light.
    Which just confirms that most women will do anything to appear wonderful and righteous and anything to avoid responcibility for their behaviour.