How do I change the default profile picture?

So, I used to be a pretty active member on GaG before some rather unsavory people forced me to delete my account. I figured enough time had passed and decided to get a new account. Thing is, when I first signed up with my old account, I was given the chance to pick a personality-based avatar: Mine was the Traditionalist style woman or something of that sort, with an image (in the art style of my avatar now) of a woman wearing an apron and baking/cooking (Pink background). Did GaG change that option? I was hoping to change my image back to the original but I have no idea how.

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand and sympathize. There are some real idiots who get some pleasure from being rude.

Welcome back.

sadly I don't think you can change the preset avatar. However you can upload a new image, by clicking on edit profile on the top right menu. Then at the image there is a plus sign where you can upload a new image.

Hope that helps and look forward to interacting with you.

Hope it helped you my little finch!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first, welcome back! :)

The default avatar images are based on the personality type you put in when you sign up so you can no longer change between the default images. If you would like to upload your own image though, just click the pencil icon in the lower right corner of the image. It will then let you upload a new image. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Isn't there like an orange pencil button in the bottom right corner of the image which brings up a screen with a upload new avatar option.

• Welcome back!

• What do you mean by unsavoury.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm pretty sure you can't change the default image. You can only upload new photos.