Why are GAGers so old looking?

Whenever someone posts a picture, people are like "you look 13," "you look 9," "you look underage," etc when the person is actually 20.

And then I look at other GAGers picture saying that they're 18 or 19, and I'm like LOLLLL!!! Bitch please, you look mid 30s. I mean wtf have you been eating? By the time you're 30, you're gonna look like a raisin. Just because you look old as hell doesn't mean that's what most other 18 year olds should look like.

Anyway, why are GAGers think that it is normal for 18 year olds to look like they're in their 20s/30s? What the hell is wrong with people on this site? Do they even go outside and experience the real world?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I look my age. But sometimes I'm mistaken for younger, many times actually because I'm short and slim.

What Guys Said 19

• :(

Cruel cruel young woman!

• Most don't have actual pictures of them on profile and I can tell you that I look about maybe 14 years old.

• A lot of Americans are of white ancestry, but the country is way up the south.
    Look up the latitude of the US.
    The central Europe (where I live) is at about N49°, that is basically the northernmost point of the US. (the west border with Canada)
    The country is just way too sunny for white people so their skin is going to age pretty fast and the couple centuries was not enough for American skin to adapt yet.

• Okay I admit my true age is 85 - I have always looked older by how much depends how tired I am

• Sorry, we don't photosynthesis.

• I don't know and I usually don't comment on people's age because I'm terrible at guessing it, but now I'm curious how old you would guess me lol.

Maybe it's not them who guess far off but you :p

• I look exactly my age lol.

• I haven't noticed this tbh

• Well yeah I look older lol

• i look like my age

• I am really 21 if you are wondering.

Hmmm I wonder what that 32 in your name stands for, little suspicious that and now your scrambling to claim you are 21, I'm onto you.

Oh really you went through each individual number 31 times ehhhh, you could have 021. that beard looks specifically like a 32 year olds you are fooling not me.

@Josht13 shit i am uncovered!!!

• I'm 20. People often think I'm 25. Maybe that's why no girls my age are interested in me..

• It's in your head

• im 28 but i look like 23..

• I don't know.. theyre looking kinda anon to me!

• How old do I look

• I love it when an anon gets on a soapbox. Hard to take what they say seriously because their anonymous. I suspect you may not even be a woman lol

• You haven't seen iFarted then. This guy is 27 and he still gets carded.

What Girls Said 21

• I'm not odd looking. I take offense. 😐

• I've never come across it - maybe I didn't see enough on this site yet lol

• lol calm the ef down
    some people look older than their age and some look younger
    also some people lie about their age on the net
    but in the who really gives a fuck on gag

• Huh?

he asks us why most gagers look older than their age. Like he could say you look 45 when you for really are 26

@Segey lol

Exactly what I was thinking. Presenting an argument by starting with people look younger than they are and concluding that they all look older than they are.

• I think I do look 21.. and it's my actual age but I'm forever twenty one ;) :P

• Everyone is different. I'm typically mistaken for being younger than my age.

• Lifestyle has a lot to do with it.

• They didn't do synthetisation in their youth. :o

• I'm pretty sure I look 21

you look 33-35

@Segey I am proud of my third world country 😘 At least I have the guts to show my face, loser.

@Segey
      Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop right there. Elissa is a sweet girl. And she's pretty damn cute. Back off dude.

• Most are catfishes. The ones that are real look their age.

• calm down people have different standards

• people say I look older but it is probably just my style

• I look younger ✌

no sorry

@Segey lmao that's weird

yeah haha but I wear tigthts at gym. And most girls look at my junk and butt lol.

• Thank you for calling me old lol

• because they're jealous that they themselves don't look as young, so they feel insecure and threatened.

• haha Many don't even show a picture or they post some cartoon or scenery. Never noticed it, pink anon.

haha @lost_alice your chest looks young.

• coz the people on this site have lost the sense of reality a long time ago

• jealousy

• Anon hater, calm down. a lot of people look older than they are and some look younger. Its just how it goes sometimes. Are you jealous or something? Why all the hate? Maybe you are a catfish?

LOLOLOLOL. Just why the HELL would I be "jealous" of people who look like old farts? You are so clueless that you don't even know what you're saying. Bitch please, stop being so insecure lolol. It's so sad

• Precisely, majority of the GAGers look like they are in their mid 3Os, to be honest. When I first joined GAG, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that most of them are in the age group of 18-24 as indicated in their profiles.
    I say this maybe because I am from an Asian country and people in my country who are 18-24 look much younger than the GAGers in the same age group. Just an observation,, no offense intended, okay? :-)

• It's Americans. They drink, smoke, go tanning, and overeat. Then they top it off with no exercise, not enough sleep, and too much time sitting down behind a screen. Oh, and coffee and soda rather than water.