Anyone else think the Break Up and Divorce category on G@G has dumb question posted in it?

I swear man everytime i click on it, it's "Should I get back with my ex" or "Should I take my ex back"

you left them for a reason... why would you want to get back with them.

Someone needs to slap some fucking sense into those people.

What are your thoughts on the break up and divorce section on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, different strokes for different folks. Many people would agree with your thoughts on the matter, but not everyone does. I can see reasons for getting back with certain exes.

I don't mind the category itself, though I can't say I answer questions from it often.

Most Helpful Guy

• This entire site is full of dumb shit in every category. People post the same 3 questions in every section... And they're all just as stupid as the ones you pointed out. The people on here are generally not that bright

What Girls Said 2

• I think section is necessary for those who are in need of genuine advice, but as with all topics here there are those who write some stupid stuff. Like the random pink anons who use the "flirting" topic to post pornography.

• I do not know. I do not use that section that much

What Guys Said 2

• I agree 100%. It's mostly women wanting to know if he'll ever want her back. Stupid

• I've seen really serious and sad topics in there :(

The ones who can't figure their shit out are just lol though