Why do some GAG users think they can insult others and then get upset when they get insulted?

This one particular user who is as orange as orange soda called another forum user the R word for being proud of being a virgin. Another user rightly stood up for the person was called an R and has now been labelled as being mentally ill (at least he's not as orange as one of those oompa loompa's from Charlie and chocolate factory).

If you cannot handle insults then you should dish them out eh!

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know what the 'R' word is but some people just like knocking others down to get a high and being mean gives them a sense of self worth. I don't know why that is though.

• Do as they say, not as they do kind of thing.

• 18d

It seems like it.

• Since we're in kindergarten... What's the R word?

What Guys Said 3

• I agree with this premise without knowing all the details but insults are the lowest form of communication.

• Just chill before people attack you
    It's internet so no biggy

• 18d

I hear you bro. I am listening and I am going to take heed of your sage advice.

• 18d

Good :P

• What's the "R-Word?"