What did I do to make my image here go Wthmp?

I originally wasn't gonna ask a question like this, but now I think this needs to be said. Seemed like a lot of people enjoyed what I had to say but now I seem to get more down votes than not. I'm not asking this so that people will pity me and add me or someshit. I just want to know if there's something I started doing or something I stopped doing.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying I was ever a popular dude here, either, nor am I saying that I am entitled to any sort of likeability.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Simple answer? down votes weren't possible for a long time, and polarizing opinions tend to get the most likes... and dislikes. The more likes you get for a post, the more you know there are a lot of potential dislikes for it.

• In fairness I don't think I know you - I will keep an eye out for you and try not to be too judgmental.

• People are down voting everyone since they brought that option back, don't take it personal or that it's anything you did

• why do you care about that man? people are stupid, and always remember this, "if everyone loves you, then your doing something wrong".