Why do my post keep getting removed when I'm saying nothing wrong in them?

They keep saying I'm using adult content but I've literally only asked about oral and mentioned orgasms. People on here say way worse things but I got my post removed for asking if it's normal that my boyfriend has only ever come with me giving him oral. Why did it get reported? Especially when you have people saying way worse that aren't being reported or removed

What Guys Said 4

• How old are you? There is a minimum age for sexual content questions.

• 24d

Almost 23 the site changed my age for some reason and won't find it back

• 24d

Never mind. As xHoneyxBeex posted, you must be 18 to post those questions. If you cannot convince them to change your age, the only other option is to quit your current account and create a new one that has the right age.

• 24d

Oh ok

• It is because you are under 18 any overt reference to sex is removed.

• Because you're underage.

• I think it may be because your under 18.

• 24d

I'm not though, I'm almost 23. I don't know y the site changed my age

• 24d

I've messaged about 4 times already saying my age and that I'm 22 and my bday is 9/11 so I'd like it out back to my right age. They won't fix it 😣

• 24d

message @xhoneyxbeex she can change it. I've seen many people get it changes, the only one I know off who didn't was because it was a second account so she put her back on her real age

What Girls Said 2

• When posts are removed, you should receive a removal reason message stating why it was removed. Members must be 18+ to post sexual questions. You can view the posting guidelines here. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

• Bc the mods get really pissy when someone under 18 posts anything remotely sexual

• 24d

That's stupid. And if they wouldn't have changed my age I'd still have 22 as my right age

• 24d

@Yumix the mods may as well let them ask their questions bc removing them just makes them searching 4 answers in less appropriate ways

• 24d

haha true :P