Has anyone from gag actually become your friend irl?

0|0
14|33

What Guys Said 33

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• Not yet, pretty sure I'm one of the only users from South Australia, but who knows, something might happen if I go to the US to study after high school.

2|0
    0|0
    • 22d

woah you are from australia? be careful!

• Show All
    • 21d

@Scrambledagain That's cool, what do you do?

• 21d

I help Santa with his naughty list. Once I identify naughty people, I find the top two naughtiest buggers. Then I kidnap them, and sell them into slavery at the Kardashian house. That poor kid is forced to take all those snaps and Instagram photos of the Kardashians. It's an endless, tragic fate for any person. So be kind to people;)

• One, yes. I met him in person after meeting on here. I'd like to do that with others as well, but time and money are a pain.

1|0
    0|0
  • The only person I know IRL from gag is my sister lol so no :p

1|0
    0|1
  • Well, I just joined. But I have a rule against meeting people online. I'm honestly too naive, and I trust people too easily. So I have to follow strict rules about risky situations, cuz I'll probably make bad decisions :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I know like 2 people on here in person but they never come on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven't met anyone IRL yet. Plans have been made, but they've fallen through.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but I only joined here the other day *newbie* :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It's the opposite. He was a friend before he invited me here. But I did add someone here on social media

1|0
    0|0
  • just once i met with a guy for a quickie.

1|1
    0|0
    • 22d

hahahaha I was just talking to you about toe licking remember?

• No, its not what Im here for.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone seems to be so far away from here

1|0
    0|0
  • No. But I'd like to meet some people here. Maybe when I grow up who knows one day I will

1|0
    0|0
  • I had intercourse with a guy from gag

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never met anybody but some of the older guys are interesting to talk to

1|0
    0|0