Is there a way to get rid of all the notifications I have of peoples' new questions?

Okay GAG this isn't funny or satisfying in any way nor is it conventient.

Hear me out.

I HAVE 630 NOTIFICATIONS. CLICKING ON EACH ONE WILL TAKE TOO LONG AND IS PAINSTAKING, horrifying n sad. not cool at all.

Is there a way to get rid of at least the orangeish yellowish circle with the number of how many crap questions I haven't paid attention to since 2015?
PLS.
HELP.

ME.

Most Helpful Guy

• I see you have been told how to "Mark All As Read" - In Settings there is an area for notifications, you can narrow down what you get.

Most Helpful Girl

• To cear all of your notifications, go to your notifications page (click on the bell icon) and in the top right corner you should see a button that says "Mark all as read." If you click that, it will clear all of your notifications.

You may want to consider changing your notification settings as well if you don't want to receive certain types of notifications. To do that, just go to the settings page on your profile and scroll down to where it says "Notifications." You can uncheck the boxes of the notifications you do not want to receive and then click "save" at the bottom.

What Guys Said 2

• What @mydnite said. and welcome back again :P

• Go to notification
    Click on "mark all as read"
    And maybe then you won't hate this place so much 😶?

What Girls Said 2