Do you think it may be a good idea for me to take some time away from GAG for a while?

Recently I have started a blog so I am more or less focusing on that right now. My nephew will be due in November as well. I am considering after the battle royale to take a hiatus from GAG. Plus I just feel like no offense but Im running out of mytake ideas. Recently I've been focusing more about my animation blog rather than here.

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems you've already made up your mind. There's nothing wrong with wanting and taking a break from the site.

Most Helpful Guy

• All up to you, GAG is an accompaniment to your life and if you see other more appealing ones spend your time there

In short, spend you time in the ways you find most enjoyable

What Girls Said 6

• Animation blog, that sounds awesome. If your heart is with that, go for it. Of course I enjoyed your MyTakes, especially the food ideas, but do what's best for you :)

• If you feel like you need a break, then take it :) Maybe put something in your bio about having a short break and when you might be back on.

Well im captaining the battle royale this month. If it wasn't for that I would take some time away

I have no idea honestly

fair enough

• Do what you feel is best. 😀

• One of my friends here just deactivated because he thought he was spending too much time here.

Seems drastic, but if it's bothering you, it's probably not a bad idea?

• Do which ever you feel is right.

• Do whatever you feel is the best for you.

What Guys Said 8

• Nobody cares.

• So go on hiatus and focus on other things. We'll miss you but we'll be here when you get back.

• Take a break, recharge your GaG batteries.

• we're not important to you anymore? :(

Naw man, you do what you want. There's not enough time to do everything so you have to set your priorities straight.

• If you leave, I'll slice off my dogs head and hollow it out with a spoon! If you want to live with that memory, it's your choice!

• If you want to it'd be a good idea

• I find your posts intriguing and thought provoking

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more