Should I write a cartoon review on here or is that against the rules?

I was just thinking of writing some cartoon reviews on here for a different topic to talk about, and just as I was starting to write one, it occurred to me that maybe it'd seem like I was trying to promote the cartoon and if that was against any rules on here or something.

I could just be over-worrying, but felt it best to check before wasting time posting something that goes against the guidelines of this site.

Thanks in advance for your answers!

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not an admin here but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a problem, and in fact the main admin contact person, Fathos. recently sent out an e mail to editors encouraging just this sort of My Take.

• You can write a review of anything you wish, provided it doesn't come across as an advertisement for the product. :) Any and all reviews are welcome, really.

• You are fine - Lots of reviews on here, it would be impossible to go on here and not promote or demote something in general conversation.

• That's fine. You can post anything on here!

What Girls Said 3

• As long as you aren't actually advertising or soliciting members in any way, it should be okay. Typically when someone is just reviewing a product, they are giving their personal opinions/thoughts on it which would be fine. :)

• Under fair use I believe it's ok

• @Fathoms77 should be able to answer your questions. He's the professional.