Would you like to have the option added so that the individual who posts a question be allowed to add an opinion of their own?

Say for instance you ask a question and folks just plainly didn't get the question, or the opinions posted never get to the meat and potatoes and just seem to circle around the drain.

For instance, I asked a question two nights ago and great conversations were going but I noticed that only one set of perspectives were being constantly brought forth. This would require the "asker" to be able to post for all to see and read. Simple updates are often not noticed. Though new opinions go out to alert all posters that another opinion has been added. Replies don't help here at all as most replies are only read by the owner of the opinion.

So, yes or no, would you enjoy having this option during a discussion?

• Yeppers, would be a great addition.
  • Nay, this shit is already as good as it gets.
  • I really don't care and am just here to troll and create chaos !

Most Helpful Girl

• uh why not a notification when the "asker" updates the question instead, so everyone who gave an opinion will know (and maybe read) the update?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Nah, the user who posts the question can share their opinion in the details section of the post... or create an update later if he or she wanted to pull some unbiased results without adding his or her thoughts to the mix first.

a bit more to it than that but your opinion seems to be the route this boat is going lol

I mean, I see your point, but who's to say that anyone would pay attention to that either? It might just go to the wayside like many of the updates to questions do.

What Guys Said 1

• They already have the details section to do so.