What do you think of GAG BattleRoyale?

My personal view is not to detract from the winners, Team RJ, however, it is a bunch of highly talented people doing utterly worthless things.

What do you think of GAG BattleRoyale?

• I love it!
  • Im indifferent
  • I hate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, while I see your point, even if the things we wrote will never be listed in a popular magazine or on a site where they'd get more recognition, I learned I can write things still. I hadn't written a myTake before the battle, and it was nice to break out of my comfort zone and share my writing.

I wasn't spending hours upon hours getting my work together, written, and sent out either. That being said, it wasn't too much work in the grand scheme of things. It was nice to see what others came up with, too.

What Girls Said 3

• Well hey I found it fun, it's good practice considering I wanna eventually make a career out of writing, and in truth: isn't anything that we do for the sake of fun essentially pointless?

I didn't care about the money, that wasn't why I did it. I just felt like it'd be fun to compete and get back into writing, two things I enjoy.

• These people were writing like essays each week for like a chance at 20 bucks on Amazon. I mean wtf? That prize money is bs.

• I didn't win but it helped me slot in some areas..

What Guys Said 7

• It's good in theory, but I wish there was a better way to have teams. From the day they announced the teams, it was obvious RJ's team was going to rape everyone else. And only editors can only be captains, which sounds good in theory, but that's just how many takes you write, not the quality. There are a bunch of shitty editors like pavlove. I would need to pick my teams. I got offered a spot for this upcoming one and I turned it down simply because the team would've had some of the dumbest people on this site

• 17d

Rape is an understatement... A bdsm Gangbang is more like it

• 17d

Fearless has some of the best my_takes, however if its not controversial/doesn't like it then he writes shitty. the other two I hardly know of.

• 17d

Fearless banana is funny, just don't ask him to use common sense and be smart... Jrichards is not the brightest bulb in the drawer
      www.girlsaskguys.com/user/jrichards1996/takes
      I think you can sense a theme here... And, amazingly, the content is even dumber than the titles

Olderandwiser isn't that bad. I actually don't know or pay attention to his work, but he picked those 2 as his 1st 2 options... I only got the offer cause someone suggested me to him 😁

• I think it is like a few specific areas on GaG, the take area even within the take area, there are different types of takers, there are people who really enjoy it. It is like the people who like to debate questions , who like to talk about music, fashion, cooking even sex etc - It is just a case of to each their own.

• Eh I missed half of it but I don't hate it or love it. I felt so bored after reading all their takes.

• I think GAG is taking advantage of them. Talented users get to write many articles on something for them...

Another option is, why don't they just sign up for wordpress or blogspot (free), customise the layout of your site blah blah. Write what you want and monetise your website. If it gets views from people then you get money.

• I would have participated if it weren't for the need to write takes. Most takes in this BR feel like any other take - churned out for the sake of filling a quota, not to actually share someone's "take" on something.

• I had fun with it.

• I really get the point of it.