I had a theory about all these turkey questions, how crazy is this theory?

What if its actually one dude from the turkish site constantly making accounts, asking the question and deactivating.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a battle plan - let's all make accounts on the turkish G@G and spam them with questions. Then make a tactical retreat back to here, regroup, and then spam them again the next day. Take the fight to them! Defeat them on their own turf.

What Girls Said 8

• You mean like that one really hairy guy who hates himself for being so hairy, and won't be happy until he gets every female on this site to admit and agree that he is butt-ugly, even though he really is not, because hair genuinely does not bother some chicks?

I think I've encountered 5 different accounts for him...

by the way, what turkey questions? I've not noticed a single one?

@Valkyrie1 Yeah this guy on here is actually attractive in my opinion

Poor guy must have a complex.

• Well considering there's this indian dude who keeps talking about looks maxing making a new account every day that's definitely a possibility, right @shipoopi?

Lmfaooo I am done with that bs. They actually cancelled my previous account, I have no idea why, I had no beef with anyone, did not get blocked etc etc. Just one question I asked which they removed and then I see my account removed

@shipoopi "and discipline is the key".. that you do not seem to have found yet.

Actually you know what, you are right, thank you even though ur just mocking me ha ha, really got me up and I am planning this shit out in detail once and for all

• It could be :P

• Wouldn't be that surprised.

• I don't think so. Maybe the Turkey users are self-conscious about their country constantly being mistaken for a tasty bird that's good with gravy and taters?

• Nope there's like a whole army.

• I seriously wouldn't be surprised...

• Probably...

What Guys Said 19

• I think you are close - What it is I feel is that they talk about the English site and they say when you go over, ask about Turkey, it drives them nuts, a private joke for the Turkish users.

• That guy would be a very good troll, it is believable. However the founder of this site is a Turkish-American man, not only that but I think there is a Turkish version of this site. So the Turkish posts are probably from Turkish people who want to check this site out.

• I asked on turkish gag how they liked America and Europe, my question was deleted for nonsense before anyone could answer.

• I wouldn't be surprised

• If rumor serves me correct the original creator of GaG himself is Turkish and also made a turkish GaG. Occasionally the Turkish GaG users "leak" onto this Western version, and assume that nobody in the world has met or heard of Turkish people before.

• It's definitely possible. I could see it happening with a lot of the Level 1 users.

• The twist is it's actually me, in an attempt to farm likes whenever I make a dry comment in response.

• Well then he must have all the time in the world then lol

• There have been a number of users making multiple accounts to obsess over their chosen issue.

• That or an ACTUAL TURKEY thats rallying for Turkey Rights before Thanksgiving Day...
    "Do you like Turkey?" :v
    Me: Yes... I like Turkey... usually with Bar-B-Que sauce. >:)

• My theory's better: Turkish GAG is declaring war on American GAG

• trust me dude, I m Turkish. And I know your theory is not true. I don't know if you know, There is a Turkish version of GaG. some of people (especially girls) from that version of GaG are really hung-up with their nation.

• That's quite a colection of "How do I look?" female pics.

• ah I've seen that before i guess. well, somebody got time to waste

• Actually I am not surprised cause It happen on each nation.
    Maybe you can not see it but you can find it on another side.
    It is like when you see it and being in the level
    You will feel human is just animals
    they always have the same habit but you can not touch it randomly
    that is what I learn cause house always eat grass there is always reason behind it.

• Doesn't seem too far fetched.

• Well just f*ck that Turkish dude who does that then :D F*ckin shameful idiot.

• You are complately wrong. I am pretty sure that they are different people. I am Turkish too. Three years ago the first question i asked was about Turkey maybe it was "Do you like Turkish people" i can't remember very well. As soon as i asked it i understood that it was one of the most asked questions here. Another Turkish commented my question. She said :"did you ask the same question" then my question was deleted, because the same question was asked that day for several times. A few months later after i joined the GaG i deactivated my account. 3 years later i've decided to return back here. The first question i saw was : " Do you like Turkish people" that time i said myself that nothing has changed:) Trust me most of Turkish people are not aware of existence of GaG Otherwise You would have to face with houndreds of "Do you like Turkish people" questions in a day. Even most of them dont like GaG. Turkish GaG is more enjoyable for most of them. They just want to learn What other people think of them. And it is not just people from Turkey. Turks make up 24-30 percent of Iran population They are mostly Azery Turks. And other Turkish countries (Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan) people ask the same question. I know this because i generally message those who ask these questions if they are not anonymous. I know that it is hard to understand for you because you live in America but i tell you the truth. I am not sure if you will be able to understand my English. I did my best to explain myself.

So wait - why exactly do they have to ask the question? Why do Turks ask it while no one else does?

@Jan1ssary_ If you observe opinions on Turkish questions carefully. You will realize that they are always the same people that feel uncomfortable from Turkish questions. It is not the whole GaG. I know most of them. And nwm:) I dont want to remember what they said me 3 years ago.

And usually you can find me there, posting those memes I have made lol

• They are from Turkish Intelligence. That is the extent of their government's abilities. lol
    They consider forums and online chat to be State of the Art Modern Technology. lol