I recently wrote a take about Batman but the thumbnail was of Superman since that was the very first pic. GaG sets the first image in the take as the thumbnail.
I got it changed now but do you think you should be able to choose the thumbnail?
- Yes. I'd like to pick the thumbnail86% (12)74% (17)78% (29)Vote
- No. Why would I wanna do that?0% (0)4% (1)3% (1)Vote
- I don't care as long as people read it7% (1)4% (1)5% (2)Vote
- I don't even write takes0% (0)9% (2)5% (2)Vote
- Click here for xper7% (1)9% (2)9% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
You have to be careful, a good rule of thumb is they will pick the first thumbnail - My way around that is start take with thumbnail you want to be on display (Bear in mind, this is the thumbnail you want) then actually write your take. The first thumbnail is like a separate part think of your take as Heading - Display Thumbnail - Actual take.3
- Show AllShow Less